Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Oblivion, mainly because of it's absurd replay value. I still go back to it.

Age of Empires II: I played this game to death. Huge RTS fan.

Sim City: Who ever thought making/managing cities could be so much fun? Much love for this series.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    o.m.g age of empires 2...... i havn't heard 1 single bad thing about this game how addictive was it to play
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

The bad thing about that AoE II was that the only persons you could play multiplayer with it would rather play Starcraft instead.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The bad thing about that AoE II was that the only persons you could play multiplayer with it would rather play Starcraft instead.
    Yeah, but I'm not good enough to play multi-player online aniways :3. After the campaigns, I played random map to death. Starcraft is also a favorite.

Oh yeah, Age of Mythology too. I really enjoyed this game and it's easily top 10. It's basically AoE 2 with better graphics with a mythological theme.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

mythology kick arse...... who did u go as?

I'd normally choose Norse because it's my favorite out of all mythologies.

Currently Reading:

yeah norse was quiet strong, i personally went for the greeks cause of my background being greek i went with them.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I would say its Counter-Strike for me. Its the only game I play, other games are dead to me.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

God's Glory is Awesome Akira_yu42's Avatar
    Counter Strike. it just owns. xcept for common wallers and noob hackers who cant do shit unless they hack =.=""

i hate people who like runescape. its a fucking gay game. i mean you pay for such low standards graphics. get a life guys. (im reffering to a friend of mines who "LOVES" this gay game and paid for it and at the end he says its a waste im like WTF????)

WoW isnt bad either

Hosea 6:6"I want mercy and not sacrifice. I want you to recognize me as God instead of bringing me burnt offerings." Revelation 22:13"I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am the First and the Last. I am the Beginning and the End."

Quote Originally Posted by .:[Empty]:. View Post
    Counter Strike. it just owns. xcept for common wallers and noob hackers who cant do shit unless they hack =.=""

i hate people who like runescape. its a fucking gay game. i mean you pay for such low standards graphics. get a life guys. (im reffering to a friend of mines who "LOVES" this gay game and paid for it and at the end he says its a waste im like WTF????)

WoW isnt bad either
    Runescape's a free game...

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!