Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Guild Wars 2

Assassin's Creed Series
    DMC : Devil May Cry

My all time favorite PC games used to be a mmorpg game called Dungeon Fighter Online that just recently closed in the U.S. & Canada now at the moment I'm looking forward to a Beat em' up MMORPG that just recently went into Open Beta in Korea called Mystic Fighter Online that I hope gets released in the U.S. Here's an awesome video to show what I'm talking about:

World of Warcraft, why? For the PvP.

Damn still hoping Mystic Fighter Online gets a U.S. release the game looks so frickin' badass it reminded me a lot of DFO and man I played Dungeon Fighter Online like the plauge it was my favorite game of all time till they shut it down this past june. :(

This is tough. Right now I'd say either Starcraft: Brood War or Starcraft II, but it could change the next week. I don't really have an all-time favorite PC game — even though it would be far easier to decide on an all-time favorite videogame. = P

I'm big fan stealth games which is totally captured by ubisoft + i love racing games too so here's my list :
    Assassin's Creed Series
    Splinter Cell Series
    Hitman Series ( I know it's not from Ubisoft but it's stealth game afterall)
    Skyrim
    Payday 2
    NFS Series including Shift and Shift 2 unleashed
    Far Cry series etc.

Retired Administrator
    Uplink! Honestly if you haven't tried it; it's on Steam and iPad and Android so get to it!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here