Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar

What is your all time favorite PC Game and why?

I was going over my little brothers pc games and he had some old classics and then i had a thought. Out of these games i couldn't decide which 1 i played the most. Anyways everyone has an classic pc game they loved and enjoyed playing. Mine was red alert 2. What was ur's?
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Warcraft III including its expansion The Frozen Throne. Loved the story mode and the entire system they had in place. The highlight though has to be the amount of customization. There are so many different game types that you can find on battle.net. Because of this its online community is still going strong even 7 years after its release. Truly a PC gaming accomplishment and the all-around best RTS I've ever had the pleasure of playing.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Freelancer was a really good game which I enjoyed from the beginning till the end.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

sims 3 because thats all I really ever played....and its a pretty cool game
    Sig by:Jaiden
    Ava by:deadruthless

Quote Originally Posted by deadruthless View Post
    sims 3 because thats all I really ever played....and its a pretty cool game
    This right here.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I was going to say Diablo II, but that's waaay too addictive and looking back, I regret playing it. I would have to say YGO Online for best pc online game. I can say other pc games, but if it's not online, then it's pretty much pointless. I can anyways have almost any game on pc.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    yeah warcraft 3 frozen throne was addictive as. I recall when it was out and goin to a cyber lounge and seeing almost every person playin it.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Banned
    The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, with mods of course. Endless hours of entertainment.

KeyserSöze+GregoryHouse=Ω Daraiki's Avatar
    Monkey island franchize

especialy monkey island 3 loved the story, love the gameplay, the insult fights are priceless and the hard mode is very entertaining

Mine would be a tie between Fate/Stay and Melty Blood Act Cadenza.

Fate/Stay because there's so much content (Story wise) and lots of Tohsaka Rin fan service <3

Melty Blood because it's a brilliant 2d fighter and you play as Tsukihime characters, I love knocking out 60 hit combo's with Tohno Akiha

I also absolutely love the Tsukihime visual novel although the art work is a bit rough, but it was Type-Moon's first game so it's to be expected and they're remaking it atm so I'm looking forward to playing Akiha's route with updated graphics :3