Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    honestly i believe that kuma already knows because he is very quite and the quite ones you always have to watch out for

Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    GUYS! did you notice the flower and hair on ACES MOTHER??!!! didnt she look like OLD NYON from amazon lilly??!!????
    Hm... It's unlikely to be Nyon, but it could be one of the two empress before boa who died of "lovesickness"...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Tawler View Post
    Hm... It's unlikely to be Nyon, but it could be one of the two empress before boa who died of "lovesickness"...
    But Aces mom didn't die of love sickness. She died of giving birth to Awesome!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Nyon is a good possibilty because from what we have seen in one piece pretty much all the strongest pirates in one piece are pretty much family and since Nyon was a former empress of amazon lily and they are all strong and i am pretty sure y we don't know she is a traitor to them (maybe fell in love with roger and had a kid) she just might be ace's mom

Nyon is alive. Rouge, Aces mom, is dead. Nyon is too old. The Flower in Nyon's hair is different than the one is Rouge's hair. Did I mention Rouge is a D? You guys are as bad as the Narutards!

Edit: Nyon could be her mother though....

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    so much baby mama drama ;p. i think we all forgot about the reference of dadan http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/440/03/

Garp
    / \
    Dragon+Dadan=Luffy
    Roger+Rogue=Ace

so dragon and roger were probably brothers, they look similar but there's differences in the face, like the nose and stuff. so luffy and ace are cousins and luffy's mother is alive.....if i'm right about this
    Last edited by One Piece; 07-16-2009 at 06:47 AM.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Nyon is alive. Rouge, Aces mom, is dead. Nyon is too old. The Flower in Nyon's hair is different than the one is Rouge's hair. Did I mention Rouge is a D? You guys are as bad as the Narutards!

Edit: Nyon could be her mother though....
    Nyon being Rouge's mother? That's.....quite possible. Then again there is the whole "all children born are girls" thing, but who knows what could have gone on if that turns out to be true.

Either way, even if people still cling to the "Nyon is Rouge" theory, then I feel pity for them (...for missing the "all children born from the kuja are girls" bit, even though I've said it already).

Chapters out. Just read it. I don't even read one piece that often but I have to say Holy Shit that was a good chapter.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan