Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Maybe in One Piece pregnancies last 2 years long?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Maybe in One Piece pregnancies last 2 years long?
    LOL true, can't really rule out anything in a world with infinite ammo bazookas among other logic defying things

Biggest Plot twist I have ever seen. Even M. Night Shyamalan wouldn't see that coming! This changes everything I ever knew about Ace!

So what I just realized is that Dragon probably doesn't give a shit about this execution and Luffy gave false information to his revolutionaries.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

More from Mr. Prince

Source: MH
    Credit: Mr. Prince
    Verification: Confirmed

Rouge has already died I think. Nevertheless there's a pic of her but we can only see her hair because her face is all black (shadow figure)

We get to see Akainu-san once but he also doesn't say a word

The chapter title is "Marine Headquarter"
    Cover story is Usopp drinking and partying at Boin island together with the hercules beetle guy

The island of the marine headquarters is shaped like a crescent with the Shichibukai at front
    In front of the execution platform (scaffold maybe?) there are 100.000 marines
    On top of the execution platform there are the strongest of all marines, the three admirals. Observing each and everyone.

I think, they were also writing minutes.

Didn't Whitebeard manage to come any closer?
    Seems like they noticed that one after another of the ships that supervised Whitebeard's didn't return

But the spectators ain't people from all around the world, it seems? Looks like they have some picture transmitting thing like a TV
    We see some peasant (or so) at some bar watching via one of those things

Apparently that guy starts like "Oh, Ace's comin' out" while watching

This time I also think that there's a lot of interesting stuff going on, it's quite well-written

Let's wait for some pic spoilers later on (Smoker should also be among those 100.000 marines since he got called up to attend. But it might also be that only people close to marines get to watch by those transmitters...)

Well, later then~

after that spoiler, i really cant wait any longer to read it
    i will go nuts til it is out

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

just to clear some things up:

Posted by Kiavik at APforums:

I checked Ace's birthdate, Oda is a confirmed MASTER TROLL.
    Ace was born 20 years ago on January 1st.
    You know what that means?
    Let's assume Gold Roger was exectued on December 31st of 22 years ago.
    That would mean that only a year and 1 day passed between Roger's demise and Ace's birth. A pregnancy of more than 12 months is not rare at all. In fact, the longest recorded pregnancy is 17 months 11 days. So it's just a huge mistification on the part of Oda.
    That or Dragon really is Roger in disguise and that would explain everything
    also, ace's mother hold ace birth the most she could, thus dying, to keep ace's existence unknown to the marines/WG, and you know how oda like to exaxerate in this kind of things... now we remain with one doubt:
    http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0112902/02.jpg

"I took the name "Portgas" from my mother, whom i owe a great debt"

So we know that ace knew about her mother, and supossedly he also knew that she held the pregance the most she could, until she pass away, but what we need to know is, did aces knew about the truth, that gol d. roger was his father, because:

"Luffy and I have the blood of a global-scale criminal flowing throught our veins..."

...or maybe ace knew that he was rogers son, but he still said that, because ace and luffy are sons of great enemies of WG, them being Roger and Dragon respectively

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Maybe Ace's mom was a slut and got pregnant in a threesome with Roger and Dragon.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    just to clear some things up:

also, ace's mother hold ace birth the most she could, thus dying, to keep ace's existence unknown to the marines/WG, and you know how oda like to exaxerate in this kind of things... now we remain with one doubt:
    http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0112902/02.jpg

"I took the name "Portgas" from my mother, whom i owe a great debt"

So we know that ace knew about her mother, and supossedly he also knew that she held the pregance the most she could, until she pass away, but what we need to know is, did aces knew about the truth, that gol d. roger was his father, because:

"Luffy and I have the blood of a global-scale criminal flowing throught our veins..."

...or maybe ace knew that he was rogers son, but he still said that, because ace and luffy are sons of great enemies of WG, them being Roger and Dragon respectively
    That is an explanation straight from Naruto. I'd rather go with the "pregnancies last longer in One Piece" theory. Unless of course, that's really how Oda chooses to explain it, then it's fine.

Ok this is confusing, whose father is whose and who slept with whom? If Rogers is Ace's father, then Luffy's father is the Dragon? How are Dragon and Rogers related such that Luffy and Ace are related? Are they cousin brothers? Or did Portgas sleep with two different guys, one being dragon and the other being Rogers?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Ok this is confusing, whose father is whose and who slept with whom? If Rogers is Ace's father, then Luffy's father is the Dragon? How are Dragon and Rogers related such that Luffy and Ace are related? Are they cousin brothers? Or did Portgas sleep with two different guys, one being dragon and the other being Rogers?
    They can simply be half brothers, or not blood related at all.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...