Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reborn! Chapter 249 Discussion/250 Predictions

NEW CHAPTER IS OUT!

http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/249/01/

Spoiler!

I agree Arbitrary. If he never then that would of been a shock, just because he went down too easy. I think Irie may be well and truly screwed if Yamamoto doesn't hurry up

Yeah, that didn't come as a surprise.. I hope Gokudera's not done yet, though. But his opponent was pretty incredible, crazy speed. What 'power' does he wield? (i.e. Mist, Rain etc. Can't remember if it's called anything special.)

Can't wait until the anime gets to this whole event.

Kikyo has the Cloud Mare ring. So far he has only been seen using bellflowers as weapons, but I suspect that we'll see something different soon.

I'm kind of curious about what Uri did for Gokudera to congratulate him on doing a good job... Something tells me that Gokudera didn't just let Kikyo go by him without retaliating.

Veteran Member
    Meh, the situation changed badly, Kikyo is very close to their base, Tsuna is trapped, I doubt that Yamamoto will get to their target before Kikyo, this is getting good.

ThE g0d Of s0uL s0cIetY APmugen's Avatar
    didnt surprise me that torikabuto was still alive, cause could you imagine one of the real 6 funeral wreaths have been defeated so easily, it would be really disapointing anyway kikyou might just get to irie first than yammamoto would get to his target(dont know his name)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeamouhn View Post
    Yeah, that didn't come as a surprise.. I hope Gokudera's not done yet, though. But his opponent was pretty incredible, crazy speed. What 'power' does he wield? (i.e. Mist, Rain etc. Can't remember if it's called anything special.)

Can't wait until the anime gets to this whole event.
    Maybe Sun, probably he can activate his cells somehow to get super high speed.

Thanks Blue hime!

Kikyo is the Cloud Guardian and Daisy is the Sun Guardian...

It was here: http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/242/09/

It was obvious that Torikabuto would return but stupid that Tsuna's "ability to see through things" (forgot the name) couldn't notice this. Gokudera may end up beating Torikabuto and then we'd see a resemblance of how the original storm guardian came to Vongola Primero's side when he was in trouble (Gokudera has only beaten Gamma and lost in big Vongola fights so he needs a win). As for this round of choice I think Kikyou will defeat Irie because he seems like the type that would end up being matched up against Hibari or Mukuro. Can't wait to find out how this one turns out.

You mean Tsuna's "Hyper Intuition".

I know if there is going to be a second round of Choice... It seems to me that a guy that's such a stickler for rules like Byakuran would've told them about a second round before they started the competition. I suppose that if the Vongola side loses, then Byakuran could give them another chance out of sportsmanship, but I somehow think that any fighting that is going to take place after the Choice battle is going to be less organized than Choice was.