Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinoh View Post
    kalmah is good too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ide6-Cz5NgY

though this song fits insanity more imo

Alright I swear I'm still hearing the footsteps from the beginning o_o'.....anywho the beginning kinda got me in a trance and then I was kinda tripping out once the vocals began.....nice!

@[JUiCE]: Out of all the bands you listed which one is the best cus I'd like to start with your personal recommendation.
    @Sangaz: I love the soundtrack, but how is the game? The music was kinda creepy when I listened to it while watching resident evil videos.....
    Last edited by Jinoh; 02-19-2011 at 01:06 AM.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

The game is very good, but lots of nasty stuff in it too.
    Nitro+ make good dark themed games.

There's a complete english patch out for it, If you decide to play it lemme know if you have trouble finding a torrent for it.

Oh, btw, another OST like Saya no Uta's that I like is from another Nitro+ game, Jingai Makyou, It's got two of my favorite Kanako Ito songs, Sign and Kokou no Tama.
    Sign is pretty dark-ish sounding song.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    @[JUiCE]: Out of all the bands you listed which one is the best cus I'd like to start with your personal recommendation.
    alright, im putting stars after the band to rate them according to me, 1 being the lowest, 5 being the highest, i might even throw in a little heart cause i like that band so much..lol
    EDIT: a short description as well

Belphegor [*** another really good band, really heavy but their riffs get u into it]

Behemoth[*****<3<3 fuckin badass band man..its so badass it scares me to listen to it, Blackened Death Metal, it has all the heavyness and agression of death metal mixed with lyrics that of black meta/philosophy..it makes this band amazing!! the vocalist amazing! the bass player amazing! session guitarist amazing! drummer amazing!!!!..albums i recommend are Zos Kia Cultus, Satanica, Demigod, The Apostasy, and their album soon to come out, Evangelion, its out for download already, if ur interested pm me]

Arch Enemy [*****<3<3<3 this band is fuckin epic! jsut..amazing the fuckin guitarist, brothers, of course michael amott is better, his style..so fuckin beautiful!!! this is a melodic death metal band, ur gonna trip when u find out that the vocalist is......hehe not telling albums i recommend, Rise of The Tyrant, Doomsday Machine, Anthems of Rebellion, and some old arch enemy...Burning Bridges]

SLAYER [*************<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 what can i not say about this band!!! its too fuckin badass!!! one of the big four in thrash metal, Slayer is one of the best man, thats all i can really say, seriously if i was to type everything i know about them, i would be here typing for HOURS!!! and the albums i recommend, every fuckin album is great! cant wait for the new album!!..two of their most popular and most sold albums are South of Heaven and Reign in Blood]

[B]Lamb of God/B] [*****<3<3<3 badass band!!! every band member is extremely talented, the vocalists voice is just..wow how does he not get tired..lol that good albums i recommend are Sacrament, Wrath, As The Palaces Burn and Ashes of The Wake]

Emperor [*** crazy fuckin band, classic black metal to its finest]

Ihsahn[*****<3 fuckin awesome, ihsahn is the vocalist and lead guitarist of this band, in his two albums that hes made he always had session drummers bass players and rhythm guitarist, and in the album called angL the singer from opeth sings for him in few songs..u might wonder, this looks old and only two albums? well thats cause hes from the legendary black metal band Emperor, thats why]

Dying Fetus [*** theyre ok...lol just ok]

Amon Amarth [**** good band! its different from the bands i recommended, its a viking metal band, but they have death lyrics in it so its a mixture, but these guys fuckin jam]

Vesania [***** really awesome band, this band is pretty symphonic, its not black metal or death metal, their lyrics consist of alot of philosophy and its really well written, the bass player from behemoth is the guitarist and vocalist in this band, well its his band, FUCKIN ORION!!!!! ur so awesome!]

Opeth [*****<3<3 badass band man!! theyre like...a jazzy experimental rock death metal band, so we can that genre Progressive Death Metal, hes a good singer, yes he actually sings and his scream is good as well like, death metal vocals, my favorite albums are Damnation, Blackwater Park and Still Life..but its a really good band]

Cradle of Filth is alright [*** it really depends what album though, the median is good, i also think their best is the album called Thorography]

Vader [*** and a half...they good, and its cool cause in some songs, u can hear the vocalist from Behemoth...and to answer one of the lingering questions that might be in ur head..yes they did get "vader" from Darth Vader]

Nomad [*** good band, session guitarist from behemoth's band]

Origin [** decent as well]

Decripit Birth [** its alright]

keep of Kalessin [*** good good, u can get into them, and that bass player FUUCK!!!]

Suffocation [**]

Azarath [*** awesome band, drummer from behemoth is in band, hes an amazing drummer]

Damnation [** eh, its good]

Arcturus [** its alright]

EDIT: just wanted to say that, i CAN mention other bands but im too lazy........lol

Spoiler!

Thanks man!
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!