Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Episode 227 Discussion

Guess what we have? Bleach episode 227 released in it's Raw form by NyaaTorrents! The episode has been titled "Wonderful Error" Below we have provided Megaupload and Torrent Links! Enjoy!

Dattebayo has completely translated Bleach Anime Episode 227 with English subs.

RAW
    - ::Torrent Link::
    - ::Megaupload Link::

SUB
    - ::Torrent Link::
    - ::Megaupload Link::

MP4/MKV
    - ::N/A::
    - ::N/A::
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    It's out by ELEMENT as well, in case you hate DB ^.^

ELEMENT LINK
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

thanks for the megaupload link
    Spoiler!

Umm was this episode 1 or episode 227? Because I couldn't tell the difference.... All it did was give a little bit more info on Ichigo and Co. before the main plot....
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    Umm was this episode 1 or episode 227? Because I couldn't tell the difference.... All it did was give a little bit more info on Ichigo and Co. before the main plot....
    i thought it was -1 lol
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    Episode 227 wasn't filler for the most part... (a few have been saying it is)

They seem to be doing episodes on all the omakes and such.

The school scenes were from chapter "0.8 omake" = http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/107.5/01/
    The scenes with Rukia/Renji were from chapter "0 Side-B" = http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/205.2/02/

The part with the VC meeting I think was filler and the part with Orihime I think was just a mix of stuff that has happened before.

The next episode will be from the "Special Bleach on the Beach" chapter = http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/261.5/01/

Kazari
    Last edited by kazari; 07-08-2009 at 02:58 PM.

basically all they did was put the first couple of beginning episodes in HD quality .... not very creative IMO ... they shoulda done something similar to the Bounto Arc, that was pretty good

Sig By Damon Max

You know I didnt think I would like this episode but I have to say I found it refreshing and I liked it. Its a prequel to where Bleach starts off by a month before.

Also this may seem silly to notice just now but the 1st Squad VC is the only VC to wear a white mini coat. Well cept those guys in the flashback who got turned form Kensei's squad.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you