Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I don't think it would affect Midnight though. They have to be in extreme duress and having conflict within themselves between good and evil. Midnight seems very methodical and calculating and not so emotional. I don't see him having any internal conflict about anything at the time unfortunately.

I think his magic is to deflect other magic. i.e. Natsu couldn't hit him and that little nerd-person said nothing he did worked on him either. Its kinda cool but I hope thats not all he can do, I hope hes got some kind of attack magic too.

Question: Can people in Fairy Tail have more than 1 magic?
    lold at nerd-person.

hope natsu doesnt gut fd up by midnight on the way to gerard or something.

question: anyone know if the first anime episode will be a 2 hour special cus the first chapter had like 30-40 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I'd probably hate the idea if Midnight hasn't truly killed that guy.

Makes the whole manga more One Piece-like.

What if Gerard uses Nirvana to make him good?
    Yes, midnight should just kill him off. That would make things better.
    But even if he does not, fairy tail is already different than one piece. You see, in FT we already have examples of scenes where characters who actually have a name got killed in action, unlike in OP.

Anyway, Leon's partner is a super dumbass.
    If she wants someone to blame, blame oracon seis! omg..... what an idiot.
    Gray should have just freeze her and shatter her stupid ass into a thousand pieces already!

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    Gray should have just freeze her and shatter her stupid ass into a thousand pieces already!
    I wonder if she can take Gray's ice and make ice dolls? Isn't it out of any innanimate object right? Just can't be a person or something...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I don't think it would affect Midnight though. They have to be in extreme duress and having conflict within themselves between good and evil. Midnight seems very methodical and calculating and not so emotional. I don't see him having any internal conflict about anything at the time unfortunately.

I think his magic is to deflect other magic. i.e. Natsu couldn't hit him and that little nerd-person said nothing he did worked on him either. Its kinda cool but I hope thats not all he can do, I hope hes got some kind of attack magic too.

Question: Can people in Fairy Tail have more than 1 magic?
    Yeah people can have more than one type of magic. Quite a few people can use multiple types of magic too.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Alright heres the thing.....While no ones sure whats gonna happen to Gerard, what about Mistgun, they still haven't explained that shit......

I'm actually kind of hoping Midnight is one of the people from this chapter that we see later on and becomes good, ie: Gazille, Leon, Lluvia. Although that seems like its not gonna happen, but then again same went for Gazille and his crucifying Fairy Tail members so....

Mistgun will probably go about his business until Gerard goes way out of control. It'll be then that he goes in and reveals some insane connection between the two. As for Midnight I can see him going good, but I'm not sure it would be that easy.....i dunno.....
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!