Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 142 Discussion/143 Predictions

The new chapter is out and i hate it.
    Yet again the writer makes everything revolve around natsu. That last page made me puke... It´s the same thing all over again and again and again. -_-
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 07-06-2009 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Moved

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

meh, at least we got the nirvana explanations out of the way, and i did love the part with hoteye turning good and jura looking like wtf.

and on a side note, am i the only one sick of that stick up her ass charle always talking down to happy. he should talk back to that bi*ch already...

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDreamer View Post
    meh, at least we got the nirvana explanations out of the way, and i did love the part with hoteye turning good and jura looking like wtf.

and on a side note, am i the only one sick of that stick up her ass charle always talking down to happy. he should talk back to that bi*ch already...
    You are not alone! I hate that snooty bych. For reals just get the sand out of your vag already charlie! Happy can do a whole lot better than a twat like that!!!

Kinda cool chapter, liked the explanation of Nirvana and how its going to be used. I want to know if Gerard will change to go too and if so since hes right there will he have the power to control Nirvana too? Im a little tired of that chick who has the boner for Leon though... Get over him, hes dead get it!!! lol

I like the description on the front page of the other blue pegasus character, the one who controls air. Frig thats dangerous! Blow up the air or take out all the oxygen! Who could stand up to that?!? Natsu would die instantly without oxygen top fuel his fire!!!
    A pie in the sky?

meh... a whole build up chapter about nirvana, and looks like next chapter wont be better either... "stellar spirit fight", perhaps lucy might find another stellar spirit!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

I'd probably hate the idea if Midnight hasn't truly killed that guy.

Makes the whole manga more One Piece-like.

What if Gerard uses Nirvana to make him good?

Midnight won't kill the guy and Gerard'll meet up with Erza again and try to make her under his control. Natsu will get pwned mutliple times again and Leon will still be alive seeing as he'll use some ice shield technique. Wendy will do something of value and that snooty biotch-of-a-cat Charle (WTF kinda name is that!?) will be saved by Happy.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    that snooty biotch-of-a-cat Charle (WTF kinda name is that!?) will be saved by Happy.
    Yeah, I got a feeling that Charle is tsundere. A tsundere flying cat. Great.

Decent chap. Why does Gray have to keep being taken out before the final climatic battle in each arc? He trusted Natsu to save Erza from Gerard ok cool, he gets taken out by one of Luxus' goons due to being unable to use magic, that's pretty harsh when magic is the principle way of combat in Fairy Tail, and then Lucy(well Loki pretty much) takes that goon down.

Now he had an awesome tag-team battle with Leon to take down Racer, which is cool by showing how strong Oracion Seis is while at the same time making Gray and Leon look strong, but losing to Leon's fangirl even if it was a surprise attack is pretty bad, and by the looks of it Lucy will take her out in the next chap.

Lucy has some serious teasing material with beating 2 people Gray couldn't even though in a normal battle Gray could destroy Bixlow or Cherie.

Anyways, Nirvana seems like a pretty sweet magic with the whole Light/Dark switch and Hoteye going hippie was pretty funny. I see Natsu having a run-in with Midnight and Erza chasing after Gerard. What would be pretty cool was if Gerard turned good and Erza became evil, that would certainly shake up Fairy Tail.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    What if Gerard uses Nirvana to make him good?
    I don't think it would affect Midnight though. They have to be in extreme duress and having conflict within themselves between good and evil. Midnight seems very methodical and calculating and not so emotional. I don't see him having any internal conflict about anything at the time unfortunately.

I think his magic is to deflect other magic. i.e. Natsu couldn't hit him and that little nerd-person said nothing he did worked on him either. Its kinda cool but I hope thats not all he can do, I hope hes got some kind of attack magic too.

Question: Can people in Fairy Tail have more than 1 magic?
    A pie in the sky?