Reborn! Chapter 248 Discussion/249 Predictions

http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/248/01/

CHAPTER IS OUT!

Byakuran has healing powers... hmm.

I agree with the translator's notes, too much optimism. Damn.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 07-04-2009 at 11:41 AM.

I don't think that Byakuran has healing powers, I must be something cooler than that since any sun-flame user has healing powers (although I don't think that they could cure a disease like Genkishi had)...

It said that he had "a cure that shouldn't exist yet," or something like that, right? I think that he somehow has the power of prediction or time travelling powers... Well, not travel, but maybe he is receiving help from the future in some way (his future self is communicating with his past self, or something like that.)

He does enjoy gaining devoted followers by saving people from life-or-death situations. He did the same thing with Rasiel...

that Byakuran! well something deep inside me wanted to see genkishi death so i dont care.
    I think that this battle has been too easy for the vongola, byakuran must be really powerful in order to give them real problems

Thanks Blue hime!

I think that my favourite thing about last chapter was, "Poison scorpion, I need something to drink," and then Bianchi taking Kyoko and Haru out of the room for Genkishi's death.

Fantastic moment.

I just hope that she returns with some poison cooking for Dino, lol.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I think that my favourite thing about last chapter was, "Poison scorpion, I need something to drink," and then Bianchi taking Kyoko and Haru out of the room for Genkishi's death.

Fantastic moment.

I just hope that she returns with some poison cooking for Dino, lol.

Oh that's why they did that? I thought they had realized something else, that will be revealed later, about the possibility of Byakuran's powers or something.
    I am disappointed at how big a fool Genkishi looked. I thought he was the type that only cared about himself and only joined Byakuran B/c he knew he would be the winner in the end so it was better to betray and join winners. But all that sentimental crap??!!! At the very least he could have acted like the same pompous jerk after he got healed, not some pathetic weak "true believer"!! And why wasn't Byakuran angry at his real mist guardian Funeral Wreath + trying to kill him for getting easily beaten by Tsuna? Unless maybe the Mist guardian is still in the game somehow.