Black Lagoon ^_^

Awesome series, if you like mindless violence check it out

ALSO: SEEKING BLACK LAGOON MANGA RAWS TO TRANSLATE~ PREF. VOLUME 5 OR LATER, THANKS~ ^_^

PS: SIMCA IS WIN~

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    This post is the first actual reply to the thread topic...

Black Lagoon is awesome, purely because of Two Hands. I also think that Mr. Chang guy from the Triads is cool as well. I hope theres something like a third barrage for Black Lagoon.

SinsaMa if I can fin you the RAWS (I'm pretty sure I remember where they are) then you give the trans to me okay.

Edit: Well if I'm not mistaken heres the place where you can download the raws. http://zin-seinen.vnmanga.com/series/black_lagoon
    Last edited by Archiel; 08-28-2007 at 04:11 PM.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Edit: Well if I'm not mistaken heres the place where you can download the raws. http://zin-seinen.vnmanga.com/series/black_lagoon
    Archiel your a god at finding raws...but seriously...could they cram more words on one page?~ I will get to work ^_^

cant wait to see volume 3 scanned because this series rocks, you got mindless violence, Kick ass music and hot girls ready to unleash armageddon on anybody who crosses them in one word this series is awesome!!!
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

it'd be really nice if a frequently active group picked up this manga 'cause its pretty damn awesome and i'm sure there's tons of ppl that'd like to see the chapters that haven't been scanned yet (a whole volume and a half).
    Last edited by blade_braver; 09-30-2008 at 09:39 AM. Reason: missing info

I've checked the manga. It's on the realease tracker but why not on the Online Manga Reader?

And since this is in the General Anime section, where can I download the episodes?