Things you could have done differently?

Basically the thread title says it all.

So yea , list something you would do differently or would have done differently if you had the chance ...

Here's mine. A while back like 6-7 years ago i used to be really good at basketball .. but then i stopped playing for like 3 years and now at the age of 19 i joined my college team recently like 4-5 months ago and it's too hard to keep up So i'm going to leave my team soon. I'm not as good as i used to be anymore so i'm just quitting basketball .... T_T yea i know ... Total bummer. So basically if i had the chance i'd go back and never quit basketball! : )

Sig By Damon Max

I'm guilty, I swear!! xD Blue-hime*'s Avatar
    8 years ago i took piano classes, i pass the advanced lesson in 6 month and my piano teacher who was a russian lady, said in that time that would be a good pianist but i quit the classes... i could have traveled to cuba in a tour with her (my teacher) but i quit so...
    i regret....... xDDDD

and L said: "Justice will prevail"

I took tap and ballet when I was younger, I wish I'd stuck with it

I also used to be on a swim team and I loved it, but I quit for stupid, stupid reasons.

This thread has made me sad ;^;

When I was 15 I secretly took my parent's car and got in an accident.
    We had to buy a new car. All I got was a broken toe.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Well as I usually cut my classes because of boredom and lack of motivaton, there was one day I shouldnt have cut, and that was the day these 2 hot girls got into a fight, and started ripping their clothes off of each other until they were practically naked(only their panties were on lol). My friend called me from school while I was at home telling me how awesome this was. He even saved a couple pictures for me. So I can feel like a total jackass not going to school that day.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    When I was 15 I secretly took my parent's car and got in an accident.
    We had to buy a new car. All I got was a broken toe.
    lol ... aww cheer up man , we all make mistakes ... and that's what this thread is for!

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Well as I usually cut my classes because of boredom and lack of motivaton, there was one day I shouldnt have cut, and that was the day these 2 hot girls got into a fight, and started ripping their clothes off of each other until they were practically naked(only their panties were on lol). My friend called me from school while I was at home telling me how awesome this was. He even saved a couple pictures for me. So I can feel like a total jackass not going to school that day.
    rofl yo!!!!!!!!!! must have felt really stupid after that ... haha

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    lol, there was one time I also skipped school, only to learn that some weirdo called my school saying he hid a bomb in the school. The result was that everyone got free from school that day, and on his way home my teacher caught me, while I was going home, so I was the one who got detention the next day.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!