• Average

2 8.70%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Omaeda level

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What's with those Funky Wooden Shoes the Burly Guy's wearing? Fancy having to walk around on stilts 24-7.

Also what's with the Picture on the bottom left corner of the front page? Is that Byakuya, What's "Out of Bloom"?
    Yep, he isn't as big as he seems :p. The Medical Killer is taller than him for example.

It's a cover for the 57th volume of Bleach. Yes, the volumes have titles. It's title suggest that this volume will be about recovering from the last battle and the like.

I dont remember who mentioned it, and Im lazy to search back xP but its quite interesting that Shutara has those boney arms that are somewhat remniscent of Nnoitra, not to mention the moon shaped horn thing, (it looks like horns on Nnoitra) ...probably just coincidence. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    I dont remember who mentioned it, and Im lazy to search back xP but its quite interesting that Shutara has those boney arms that are somewhat remniscent of Nnoitra, not to mention the moon shaped horn thing, (it looks like horns on Nnoitra) ...probably just coincidence. :3
    You probably read my thread on the Zero Squad's resemblance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    BTW, I realized that the thing in Hikifune's hair, is actually a giant spoon... and she wonders why people do not recognize her anymore , lol if you are eating so much that you need a spoon of that size, then you simply cannot be thin...

[---]

This means that their accessories might be their Zan's in Shikai or Sealed State. This could give us hints on what powers they posses.
    So...Hikifune's Zanpakutou is the giant spoon? Making her Zanpakutou an upped version of Yumichika's (eating Reiatsu with a spoon)? Pffffftttt...

Maybe they joined with their zanpakuto's like in that one filler movie with the guy who became one with his sword so he would be super powerful but everyone says not to do it, maybe zero squad did it lol and thats why they don't have zans
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Maybe they joined with their zanpakuto's like in that one filler movie with the guy who became one with his sword so he would be super powerful but everyone says not to do it, maybe zero squad did it lol and thats why they don't have zans
    Actually, I suspect that an experienced Shinigami can Materialize his Sword at will. The reverse may also be true.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Your idea is way cooler than mine paul! Id like to see that more, it would show such a level of synch with their souls and zanpakuto that I would expect no less from squad 0. Hope this weeks chapter shows us something exciting or at the very least a ton of new info
    A pie in the sky?

I say aizen can beat everyone in zero squad all by himself at the same time
    Spoiler!