• Average

2 8.70%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Omaeda level

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Kenpachi would've wanted to fight one of them because they're that strong. Thats why Kubo put Ken out of commision.
    Could also be why they aren't taken him, they don't want to let a loose cannon in the palace.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Could also be why they aren't taken him, they don't want to let a loose cannon in the palace.
    Yeah, but he'd be more like a loose bb gun to them. I was glad to see Soi Fon get put in her place--again. I swear, the existence of her entire character has only been to get put in her place over and over again. By everyone.

Good chapter! I was glad to see that Squad Zero wasn't all snobbish to the little Gotei people. Can't wait to see why Ichigo has to go...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Yeah, but he'd be more like a loose bb gun to them. I was glad to see Soi Fon get put in her place--again. I swear, the existence of her entire character has only been to get put in her place over and over again. By everyone.

Good chapter! I was glad to see that Squad Zero wasn't all snobbish to the little Gotei people. Can't wait to see why Ichigo has to go...
    lol @ loose bb gun. He'd get bach'd all over again. I wish the sternritters pwn'd Soi fong instead of Byakuya.

The good thing about this chapter is that it hinted that we might get to see the Soul King soon. Screw the palace, I've wanted to see the Soul King ever since Aizen refered to him as "it".

EDIT: Why is such a strong captain always getting slapped around. Think about it, Shinji is always getting slapped around.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Damn you cliffhanger!

Great chapter though. I knew going by the looks of Zero squad that they were going to be a fun bunch. Bald headed guy looks like the boss of the group. Am guessing Hikifune was slimmer in the old days seeing how shocked Shinji was by her appearance. Looks like there's history between Senshumaru and Mayuri, former boss maybe? Unohana will be the new Captain Commander after all. So its a road trip to the Soul Kings palace next week. Am guessing Urahara will be going as well. Hopefully with the next chapter and the ones after we get some inner world Zangetsu time, a little more facts about Ichigo's Quincy heritage and hopefully something on Isshin past.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Like the woman's ability, the others are a bit distracting, and the guy with the pompadour is an ass. Well while there on this roll of introduction they might as well show us who the person in Hueco Mundo was, and it looks like they will next week.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Who's the one talking in the last page, Urahara?

The biggest question hasn't been answered yet. How does Isshin fit into this story. Was he a 0 Squad member, or not?

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    The biggest question hasn't been answered yet. How does Isshin fit into this story. Was he a 0 Squad member, or not?
    I guess he was not. I think he was/is simply not as Overpowered as these guys are supposed to be.

It is interesting that the Squad Zero were ordered to bring Ichigo to the Palace, and they are treating Tensa Zangetsu as a Patient who needs medical care.

Also it seems the Bald Black guy already knows about Ichigo's Quincy heritage.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Hmmmmm, is there really any point in saving Byakuya ? He already lost his bankai... unless after As was burned to death (?), by Yamamoto, the bankai has returned naturally. So, Byakuya would be dead, should be dead, but is still going to be saved... what's more, Kenpachi, who is supposedly in the worst state right after Byakuya, isn't treaded by them at all, even thought they came to heal Rukia and Byakuya as well... I guess he really is currently power upping in his (coma) inner world, while slowly healing... ?

It's quite possible that the Bald Monk guy is only a little weaker than Yama, then all of the other Zero members are only a little weaker than the Bald Monk, which would still make the 5 of them stronger than the whole 13 Division.

Did Shutara just imply that she was Mayuri's test subject that escaped from the science division on her own and was, or later become, strong enough to enter the Royal Guard ? This actually gives me hope that Mayuri might have made Kon at least VC-level ;P.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Well guys I'm back from my rage induced mass murder spree caused by that cliffhanger, I feel I'm calm enough to type without breaking the keys so now I can finally post. I have a feeling that the soul king will restore the stolen bankai's to their rightful owners. I subscribe to the theory that all souls originate from whatever the soul king is. That or it is some central aspect of the universe that it is connected to all souls. I believe that it has the ability to create, replicate and otherwise govern the nature of all souls that exist within this universe. If that is true, then it is possible, that the reason why squad zero is stronger than the combined stregnth of the gotei 13 is related to the act of being "chosen" to serve the soul king and the process of that involves being directly imbued with power from or relating to the soul king's power.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...