• Average

2 8.70%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Omaeda level

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 517 Discussion / 518 Predictions

I feel sick from the cliche introductions and huge smiling faces..brr.. But I can't wait to see what this Palace looks like. btw Renji and Byakuya are now mummies
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Ahh another cliffhanger. Hate this stuff but it sure makes you more excited for the next chap. The bald guy seems above the rest of his peers. Maybe he's the reason why the it;s said that zero squad surpasses the whole gotei 13. The dude is probably near as strong as Yama. It seems that Unohana doesn't really like fighting. And by basing on his former teacher, she might have learned violent fighting style together with healing abilities.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Ahh another cliffhanger. Hate this stuff but it sure makes you more excited for the next chap. The bald guy seems above the rest of his peers. Maybe he's the reason why the it;s said that zero squad surpasses the whole gotei 13. The dude is probably near as strong as Yama. It seems that Unohana doesn't really like fighting. And by basing on his former teacher, she might have learned violent fighting style together with healing abilities.
    Well, I doubt if Yama is stronger than any of them maybe just as strong as they are, especially the bald guy.

nice chapter can't wait for the next few should be fairly good.

-Ichigo will probaly meet the soul king soon.

-Ichigo will probaly repair his bankai and develop quincy powers probaly see inner world while up in the palace.

-Maby some indication of ichigo's past coming soon.

-Guessing the Urahara may be going with them.

chapter made me breatheless... its plain but had a lot of new stuff like:

-Unohana's sensei! (she has a sensei?)
    -Unohana's feelings abotu failing (its so saddening)
    -Unohana's other ability?
    -Mayuri and Shutara!
    -The zangeif guy whos bhudist i think...
    -Kikio!

basing on Kyouraku;s reaction, i think Unohana will become capt'n commander? (OMG)
    and her sensei hinted that since healing isnt her doing now, shes gonna fight... OMG
    we also saw Soi Fon's revealed weakness... she really is vulnerable now. hope she regains her past stuff

I havent felt this excited for a bleach chapter since zaraki appeared in HM...pretty much sums up my feeling bout this chapter right now. Seems like unohana is the true mofo of this series...im betting that the kirio will slim down to her hot version when she releases her bankai/shikai or smth...like storing up her reiatsu.

Im guessing that urahara is prob the one that will appear n we will have to wait another chap to see the mystery person from HM.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    or maybe unohana really is a beast in the past (imagine here without the braid...). shes jsut restricting herself, thats why shes so calm... i mean come on, she has her sensei who's... really like zaraki!!!

AAAAannnd i jsut noticed... the AFRO SMILING Guy wasnt introduced...

oh and Zero division are all nuts haha, see the firstp age when Shutara's kimbs are carrying trumpets and stuff? haha...

"Imagine Unohana with her braid off... her shikai minazuki rampaging in the skies, attacking who knows what kind... (i hope minazuki's a shapeshifter, not jsut a healing creature... wew imagine it being a RABID GREEN BEAST THING ROARING)... while she bombards her enemies with 90's hado and bakudo... SPAM!!!

wew... need to chill...

OMG guys... i jsut knew... Retsu means...

VIOLENT!!!

Ohmygod... wew...
    Last edited by Jaiden; 11-20-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Best line of the Chapter was when Kirio smacked Shinji and yelled "Feel Pain".

Im at work right now and I feel like shouting "Feel Pain!!!", of course I like getting paid so I'll just keep my mouth shut.

I liked Shutura and Mayuri's interaction. It looks as if there is some history there. Would be cool if she is his older sister or something.

Onohana as the new Captain Commander....interesting. Now I really cant wait to see her fight. A little dissapointed because I wanted Shunsui to be made the new CC, but Onohana isnt a bad choice.

I'm already loving the Zero squad. Onohana's sensei is really interesting. Her strongest techniques come from him.....Boss

Ukitake has been awefully quite lately.

Kenpachi would've wanted to fight one of them because they're that strong. Thats why Kubo put Ken out of commision.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by ElicoJougen View Post
    AAAAannnd i jsut noticed... the AFRO SMILING Guy wasnt introduced...
    Exactly. I kept waiting to see how his character was introduced & before I knew it, the chapter was finished.

Damn, I think Tite actually trolled himself. Watch the Afro Guy be all over the next chapter in order to make up for this goof.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Best line of the Chapter was when Kirio smacked Shinji and yelled "Feel Pain".

Im at work right now and I feel like shouting "Feel Pain!!!", of course I like getting paid so I'll just keep my mouth shut.
    LMAO! I'm at work right now as well but when I read that I burst out laughing!

Oh and I was also thinking everything you just posted as well.