• Average

2 8.70%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Omaeda level

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yep! Sure is how he struck me at first, not considering the extreme stereo-type other black guy. Most Bald full bearded black men I know kinda look like the monk guy.

Spoiler!

Attachment 41113

Kubo has a problem with weird looking black stereotypes...Just Saying!
    I thought the guy with the shades is a black guy not the bald one.

sig made by me

Where is kenpachi?.... i guess he doesn't need as much healing as byakuya or that he is in a state similar to jinzen and was taken by his zanpaktou to his inner realm same as when ichigo was taken by his when he fought kenpachi in SS

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I thought the guy with the shades is a black guy not the bald one.
    The guy in shades is definitely Black. He's a Stereotypical Japanese Manga caricature of Blacks. The Bald one may or may not be Black. My first impression was that he was a Burly, Bald, Black man. However others disagree with me. From his features he could be Polynesian too. He has wide rounded off nose, somewhat thicker lips, and rather curly hair.

In the end it doesn't really matter, does it?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The guy in shades is definitely Black. He's a Stereotypical Japanese Manga caricature of Blacks. The Bald one may or may not be Black. My first impression was that he was a Burly, Bald, Black man. However others disagree with me. From his features he could be Polynesian too. He has wide rounded off nose, somewhat thicker lips, and rather curly hair.

Nah his race doesn't matter at all. However, he is NOT black lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tinatinaww View Post
    this chapter is good. and I really want to know who is coming!!
    Uruhara or that retarded looking hollow dude.

Either way they probably figured out exactly where the enemies base of operations is and plan to inform everyone.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Of course it doesn't really matter, I'm just looking it in purely artistic way. I think the bald dude would be better if his skin tone is lighter since his big beard is already jet black. It would give the character more contrast imo. If he had more details on it like Yama then having the darker tone would be alright. Anyway, that's just how my first impression about him.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Of course it doesn't really matter, I'm just looking it in purely artistic way. I think the bald dude would be better if his skin tone is lighter since his big beard is already jet black. It would give the character more contrast imo. If he had more details on it like Yama then having the darker tone would be alright. Anyway, that's just how my first impression about him.

...color page:
    Spoiler!

Now then, just how will they modify Ichigo's Bankia ? From what I understood, it cannot be healed (couldn't they simply take Ori with them ? Or perhaps that's why Urahara is calling).

BTW, I realized that the thing in Hikifune's hair, is actually a giant spoon... and she wonders why people do not recognize her anymore , lol if you are eating so much that you need a spoon of that size, then you simply cannot be thin...

Interesting enough, none of them have Zanpakutous, or rather they do not posses them in the katana form. It's possible that their Zan's in sealed form have different designs, for example Noitora's weapon, Yama's cane, or Urahara's sword cane, or, all of them are as strong as Kenpachi and Ichigo and simply their Zan's are unable to return to their sealed form anymore ?

This means that their accessories might be their Zan's in Shikai or Sealed State. This could give us hints on what powers they posses.

What's with those Funky Wooden Shoes the Burly Guy's wearing? Fancy having to walk around on stilts 24-7.

Also what's with the Picture on the bottom left corner of the front page? Is that Byakuya, What's "Out of Bloom"?