7 30.43%
  • Average

2 8.70%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Omaeda level

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ^ Oh, so basically they are no longer "Shinigami", thus it would make that statement that there was no stronger "Shinigami" than Yamamoto true.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmmm, is there really any point in saving Byakuya ? He already lost his bankai... unless after As was burned to death (?), by Yamamoto, the bankai has returned naturally. So, Byakuya would be dead, should be dead, but is still going to be saved... what's more, Kenpachi, who is supposedly in the worst state right after Byakuya, isn't treaded by them at all, even thought they came to heal Rukia and Byakuya as well... I guess he really is currently power upping in his (coma) inner world, while slowly healing... ?
    They are prolly going to heal Byakuya's bankai along with Ichigo's, same with Renji. That's prolly the only reason they are taking those people... though I haven't figured out why they are taking Rukia. That would be the reason they are NOT taking Kenpachi obviously, because he has no bankai for them to heal.

Did Shutara just imply that she was Mayuri's test subject that escaped from the science division on her own and was, or later become, strong enough to enter the Royal Guard ? This actually gives me hope that Mayuri might have made Kon at least VC-level ;P.
    I doubt she was a test subject. It seems more likely she was in some way more of a mentor to Mayuri what with the body modifications and the way she seemed to be talking down to him and the way Mayuri was being all defensive. Perhaps she was squad 12 captain before Hikifune and Urahara(yes, I realize it wasn't a research division then, but whatever.)

2 questions...

1.) why do people assume Unohana is the next CC and she's currently the strongest captain? (I know what will probably be said but I want to hear people's ideas)

2.) How we know that's Urahara on the "phone" and why would he be going?

They need to go back to the pendulum once more so we can get the history of these Squad Zero members. I hate the thought of a shinigami being more keen in science than Kisuke (Shitara >.>)

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Chapter was short but sweet, pretty pumped for what is next! Many interesting stuff we saw, but its already been mentioned the mentor to Unohana is quite the jerk, when he said about how many people died you could see Unohanas reaction, I actually wanted for some reason for her to hit him or something. It really sucks for a bunch of weirdos to be stronger than all the characters we know and love. But the rest seem to be a fine bunch (at least baldy dude and kirio) "FEEL PAIN!!!" had me laughing so much xD Cant wait to see Soul King and possibly the mystery character of Hueco Mundo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teef View Post
    1.) why do people assume Unohana is the next CC and she's currently the strongest captain? (I know what will probably be said but I want to hear people's ideas)
    It partially goes back to what Ukitake and Kyoraku were saying in the TBTP arc about her being one of the oldest and were careful about not making her mad; people naturally assumed that meant that she is pretty strong, not to mention how everyone seems to step carefully around her. Also in this last chapter her own mentor is now telling her that she knows that healing is not what she is meant to do now. That seems like a pretty big urging for her to be more battle oriented at least as well as perhaps an endorsement for being the CC. For my money, it is between her and Kyoraku to be CC, and Kyoraku does not seem like the type to be a stand out leader. He is more quiet behind the scenes kind of guy.

Also, anyone notice that Senshumaru is like a dead ringer for the 5th espada when in his released form? what with the moon type thing on the head and the six arms? What's up with that? Kubo really does have some kind of arm fetish. Coincidentally, I bet she loves ripping them off too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Their reasons will probably be this: we only defend the borders of seireitei, since quincies appeared inside directly, it's the job of the gotei 13 to deal with them.

And YAY for the hot chick of squad 0!!! but i'd like to know which one is Kirio Hikifune: the fat lady or the sexy gal?
    Yoru's answer from last week was good enough for me....

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Also it seems the Bald Black guy already knows about Ichigo's Quincy heritage.
    Bald BLACK guy!?

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's quite possible that the Bald Monk guy is only a little weaker than Yama, then all of the other Zero members are only a little weaker than the Bald Monk, which would still make the 5 of them stronger than the whole 13 Division.
    I like Yama but how does it make sense that yama would be stronger than the boss of squad zero?? I find that logic quite bias especially since its being based on nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr34dn0u9ht View Post
    I like Yama but how does it make sense that yama would be stronger than the boss of squad zero?? I find that logic quite bias especially since its being based on nothing.
    It is based on the fact that yama clearly stated that he is the strongest shinigami born in over 1000 years during his fight with juha. Im too lazy to find the exact page but if u've been reading bleach u will know what im talking about.

So i do subscribe to the logic that the zero squad is probably around yourichi/urahara lvl? N for those who said that isshin can't be as strong as these guys...i hope u do rmb how he went toe to toe with aizen right b4 aizens transformation without so much so as a shikai which should give u a pretty good idea of his level.

- king of cerals lol she got fat I guess...

- that battle crazed guy talking to Unohana kind of freaked me out and lol he taught her healing techniques ...just lol

- I betting most of these guys where part of Yamamoto's original death squad to hunt down the Quincies.

- that lady has some crazy hands....

- Kubo loves making difficult names...

What the hell kind of ending was that????

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you