Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    This line of questioning can only be addressed with the real world clues stemming from Japanese religious and cultural references. The rinnegan was explained to be a gift from the gods was it not? If true, then we are dealing with a possible conflict between juubi and another near cosmic or divine force. The ripples of rinnegan appear in the juubi indicating its subjugation right? It doesn't mean it is sourcing the rinnegan right?

Why would the gods give the gift of rinnegan to so6p unless they needed some biz taken care of with ol' ten tails?

I think the juubi will need to be explained and developed from a yet to be revealed relationship it has with something else.

The two sons, really hard to say. Im glad it was raised to questioning and that insightful answers already are offered. My mind is way tickled..
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    question...did the juubi have emotions and a conscience like the other bijus????????????????? i've been asking myself about that.
    Kurama said that the Juubi has no emotions, which is why it can't be detected by Naruto's malice-sensing powers. However, I wonder how it can wield a Sharingan (mental energies) without higher consciousness. More questions about the Juubi that need to be answered!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Kurama said that the Juubi has no emotions, which is why it can't be detected by Naruto's malice-sensing powers. However, I wonder how it can wield a Sharingan (mental energies) without higher consciousness. More questions about the Juubi that need to be answered!
    Really ? I'm more interested in the fact that a being made of pure natural energy, can use doujutsu which are mainly spirit based... perhaps it is connected to the pure world and from there it is drawing it's spiritual powers (seems like the next power up for Sasuke ). Unless, Natural Energy is simply highly compressed Spiritual and Physical energies to the point that it can no longer be separated.

Looks like humans and other chakra creatures were created accidentally in the wake of it's destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    My guess (and that's all it is), is that the SO6P had both Kids while he was the Jinchuuriki of the 10Tails.

Now, the Older brother who inherrited the SO6P's Spiritual and Eye powers, had an affinity for the Juubi's Spiritual power, hence he adsorbed the Sharingan along with the SO6P's spiritual power. We could say that the spiritual power of the Juubi intermingled with the SO6P's own spiritual power and became indistinguishable from it. Thus the Elder brother who inherited the SO6P's Spiritual and eye power, also inherited the Sharingan.

In the case of the Younger son, the SO6P did not absorb the Juubi's Body, so it did not find resonance in the SO6P, hence the Younger son did not inherrit the Juubi's Physical powers.
    An affinity to Natural Energy that Naruto's body is showing, seems certainly like a trait you would get from being influenced by a being made of pure Natural Energy. Still, it's not as great as Yuugo's, who naturally absorbs it... wait a minute. Yuugo's body naturally absorbs Natural Energy even without his will, so what would happen if he came into contact with a being of Pure Massive Natural Energy ? Would he simply absorb it ? Perhaps So6p's original sealing tech depended more on sucking Natural Energy than sealing the beast itself ?

Well, the Rikudou clearly used a sealing technique similar to those used by the Uzumaki, and also possessed the same level of Life Force / Physical energies needed to hold the Juubi. Hashirama/Mito were both capable of supressing/sealing Bijuu power with those techniques. Perhaps their powers are akin to those used by the Rikudou, while Madara/the Kyuubi represented the powers used by the Juubi (Doujutsu + Bijuu strength).

It seems less and less plausible that the Rikudou simply "awakened" the Rinnegan (or was born with it). The theory that he gained his doujutsu from the Juubi, as its Jinchuuriki, is more appealing to me than other theories (he was an advanced Hyuga who powered up, or he was simply given the Rinnegan as a gift from the heavens).
    Of course the Rikudou had sealing techniques similar to that of the Uzumakis, BECAUSE The Uzumakis learnt it from him. The same goes for the life force of Senjuus and Uzumakis, they are his children afterall.

The Rikudou Taught the world Ninjutsu, this would not be true if the Uzumakis already existed and already had sealing techniques, theses techniques would qualify as ninjutsu and would precede the SO6P.

The problem with Hyuuga origins is that it doesn't explain where the Hyuugas themselves got their eyes from. At some point Both ninjutsu and Bloodlines started with someone. The current fable derived from the stone writting in the Uchiha hideout is that The SO6P is th originator of these things. Now until Kishi says differently...that's what I'm buying.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Of course the Rikudou had sealing techniques similar to that of the Uzumakis, BECAUSE The Uzumakis learnt it from him. The same goes for the life force of Senjuus and Uzumakis, they are his children afterall.

The Rikudou Taught the world Ninjutsu, this would not be true if the Uzumakis already existed and already had sealing techniques, theses techniques would qualify as ninjutsu and would precede the SO6P.

The problem with Hyuuga origins is that it doesn't explain where the Hyuugas themselves got their eyes from. At some point Both ninjutsu and Bloodlines started with someone. The current fable derived from the stone writting in the Uchiha hideout is that The SO6P is th originator of these things. Now until Kishi says differently...that's what I'm buying.
    From what I understood, the knowledge of chakra existed long before So6p. The Sage has simply rediscovered it anew, proving that it can actually be used to cast techniques (for example the elemental ones) and can be used for far more diverse things than strengthening yourself or making swords sharper. Before Ninjutsu and Ninja appeared, the strongest soldiers in the world were Samurais, what's more Gai proves that through limited chakra knowledge, you can achieve powerful Combat Techniques, that are not chakra based per see, but somewhat chakra leads to the point that allows you to use them.

Basically Hyuga might have existed way before So6p, especially that they posses little to no elemental techniques. Originally their techniques might have been limited until the point of So6p rediscovering Chakra and it's uses. This would mean that the coming of Ninjutsu have greatly strengthened the Hyuga clan. Knowledge is a key to might after all.

Chakra existed since the beginning oh Humanity, as it seems. What's more the source of genetic mutations is Chakra itself. This means that some mutations have certainly appeared many times, but simply without knowledge of what is causing it, why and how to control it, they simply weren't as important as now.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Aw.... I wanted the Juubi to have a personality -_-, ah well, he's still fucking cool, and I don't think we've seen a fraction of it's power yet.
    yep, why Juubi can't talk and think like Kyuubi and Hachibi? disappointed...

Quote Originally Posted by tinatinaww View Post
    yep, why Juubi can't talk and think like Kyuubi and Hachibi? disappointed...
    With its body and eye both shown to be underdeveloped and incomplete, perhaps its brain or function center is a few fries short of a happy meal.
    _____

Well it has no ideals but it does have a consciousness just not one humans can fully understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    From what I understood, the knowledge of chakra existed long before So6p. The Sage has simply rediscovered it anew, proving that it can actually be used to cast techniques (for example the elemental ones) and can be used for far more diverse things than strengthening yourself or making swords sharper. Before Ninjutsu and Ninja appeared, the strongest soldiers in the world were Samurais, what's more Gai proves that through limited chakra knowledge, you can achieve powerful Combat Techniques, that are not chakra based per see, but somewhat chakra leads to the point that allows you to use them.

Basically Hyuga might have existed way before So6p, especially that they posses little to no elemental techniques. Originally their techniques might have been limited until the point of So6p rediscovering Chakra and it's uses. This would mean that the coming of Ninjutsu have greatly strengthened the Hyuga clan. Knowledge is a key to might after all.

Chakra existed since the beginning oh Humanity, as it seems. What's more the source of genetic mutations is Chakra itself. This means that some mutations have certainly appeared many times, but simply without knowledge of what is causing it, why and how to control it, they simply weren't as important as now.

In the Naruto verse chakra is just another form of energy all living things have. The Sage was the first to master manipulating chakra to create jutsu. It's possible some basic chakra usage may have been possible by some rare individuals but nothing complex.

Actually I had a story idea awhile back for the Sage of the 6 paths origins storyline in which he was an orphan left at a Shaolin monk style monastery by his parents cause they feared his eyes where some kind bad omen. He grew up studying martial arts with the other monks and that was the basis of his discipline to develop ninjutsu. I may get around to posting a summary of it some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No dude, if something, both of them were born before So6p sealed the Jyubi inside of himself, because both of his sons were already all grown up when he was choosing a successor among them, while lying on his deathbed (it was on his deathbed that he sealed Jyubi's body in the moon). The reason why he even split the Jyubi's power, is most likely because it was the cause of the strife between his sons (most likely, the tittle of successor would come with the power of a jinchuriki). Unless you meant that he conceived the older one while the whole Jyubi was in him, while the younger one while the Jyubi was already split into 10 parts (this would mean that he has split it way before his death, into 9 Bijuu and one Body, although it would still be within him, so I'm not sure that it would change much if anything... then again, the bijuu were too familiar with So6p, for them to be created just about on his deathbed... they were young thought, it's always possible that he was balancing between life and death like Madara for an extended period of time...).

It seems more likely the Sage of the 6 paths sealed the beast in himself first then became a god like figure and settled down then had a family. He lived a full life and towards the end of his life at old age he decided which son would be heir. That's why Kurama referers to him as old man as he was an old man by the time he created the 9 Bijuu.

He died shortly after separating the Jyuubi from himself as we know all Junchuuriki do. This was his final act after choosing his successor and was seen in the flashback when the baby Bijuu where listening to his final words.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I think a few posters incorrectly thought that because the juubi is nearly pure natural energy that it isn't linked to conventional chakra. I think the question was asked how are the bijuu pure chakra yet the juubi from which the derive is natural energy. The juubi was explained to have created the world and landscapes and also giving the world its chakras!

It's hard to question many things here when you are dealing with a being that was responsible and instrumental in two major occurrences of turning concept into physical form and fixed in the reality. Once in creating the world and again when the sage altered it with introductions of new things.

The juubi's eye can be suspected of many abilities along with discharging its inward energy into an outward form of chakra associated with spirit/stamina/body - mental/physical - Yin and Yang matter.
    _____

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    I think a few posters incorrectly thought that because the juubi is nearly pure natural energy that it isn't linked to conventional chakra. I think the question was asked how are the bijuu pure chakra yet the juubi from which the derive is natural energy. The juubi was explained to have created the world and landscapes and also giving the world its chakras!

It's hard to question many things here when you are dealing with a being that was responsible and instrumental in two major occurrences of turning concept into physical form and fixed in the reality. Once in creating the world and again when the sage altered it with introductions of new things.

The juubi's eye can be suspected of many abilities along with discharging its inward energy into an outward form of chakra associated with spirit/stamina/body - mental/physical - Yin and Yang matter.
    deeply sorry and embarrased...may i have the dummy's explanation please?
    i got confused with the juubi's nature and the fact that it is natural energy but cannot be sensed, so i need some enlightenment, thank you before hand
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!