Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanhendriks View Post
    I think this is a taste of what is coming, a least I hope so. Would be a shame if Kishi would rush of the ending.
    This is a recurrent melding on this forum. At the opposite I think we are still far away from the end. The 10-tails will definity last more than a couple of chapters. Then there is also the whole Sasuke and Oro story. All the mystery about Zetsu, Rin, the One-Who-Know-Everything have to be unravealed. We need to see the scroll in action. Kishi may intruduce even more villains. He might resurect Kabuto.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Anybody else notice how the incomplete juubi shares a trait with susanoo? Susanoo begins small and limited torso. The stronger it gets the mote defined its features and body become. Eventually it grows to full power and has legs. The juubi appears to suffer a lack of legs and an unfinished body. Any connections? Mokuton + susanoo equals something awesome?
    I do not see the Juubi as incomplete. He's the one who has created the countries. I guess it is why he is connected to the ground. He's part of the land.

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    I'm confused too about why Madara and Obito can control the Jyuubi so easily as well.
    I still think the answer lays in the chains that were on the Gedo. Those chains were useless since the gedo was missing a soul/consciousness to move from itself. My guess is that the chains on the Gedo were there to ensure the Juubi would be enslaved to Obito when ressurected.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    The last page is a little "adult" oriented ...
    You might find worse on the net though.

You know, I usually think of Mangastream's translations as the best, but then they have chapter releases with dialogue like this http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/50042406/12 and I really have to wonder if that's what was actually said, or if the translator is screwing with people.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    You know, I usually think of Mangastream's translations as the best, but then they have chapter releases with dialogue like this http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/50042406/12 and I really have to wonder if that's what was actually said, or if the translator is screwing with people.
    With some Japanese phrases, direct translations are too plain and uninteresting. That's because certain words will mean the same thing, but have different levels of politeness. It's like how "omae" and "anata" both mean "you", but "omae" is used when no respect is intended. Mangastream's translator takes some liberties to make sure the same general tone is conveyed in a way English readers can appreciate.

Or, maybe Kishimoto really did refer to a money shot in the eye.

My first thought was "nice team-work attack". But actually... what are they thinking? The Juubi was just totally unarmed from a combo bijuu dama. Do they expect a dama from octopus alone to be bad? Is targetting the eye from a close range a meanest attack? Aren't they just jeopardising Octopus? I see so many ways this attack will fail:
    - Juubi flicks Octopus
    - resulsion via Shinra Tensei (either by Madara, Juubi, or Obito)
    - kamuied away (either by Juubi or Obito)
    - killed/burnt/desintegrated by a jutsu of Juubi. We know none of his jutsus yet.
    - assimilated within the Juubi, with as a consequence Juubi getting more tomoes in his eye.
    Where remains the smart plan to attack from a distance and first see what the Juubi abilities are? Or ... is Octopus only a clone? That would be the only smart move I could think of from this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    This is a recurrent melding on this forum. At the opposite I think we are still far away from the end. The 10-tails will definity last more than a couple of chapters. Then there is also the whole Sasuke and Oro story. All the mystery about Zetsu, Rin, the One-Who-Know-Everything have to be unravealed. We need to see the scroll in action. Kishi may intruduce even more villains. He might resurect Kabuto.

I do not see the Juubi as incomplete. He's the one who has created the countries. I guess it is why he is connected to the ground. He's part of the land.

I still think the answer lays in the chains that were on the Gedo. Those chains were useless since the gedo was missing a soul/consciousness to move from itself. My guess is that the chains on the Gedo were there to ensure the Juubi would be enslaved to Obito when ressurected.

You might find worse on the net though.
    The juubi has only 6 of the 9 tomoe which his eye would possess if it was complete. It's not a stretch to think the physical appearance and shape remains "ungrown " without the fullness if hachibi and kyubi.

Just compare the blob nature of the juubi from chapter 610 to the silhouette of the complete juubi here

014.jpg

There is obviously more definition and developed torso and limbs which coincide with proper humanoid form, like kyubi for instance. The silhouette also suggests it may have legs. The incomplete and lesser chakra principles seem to apply very similarly to susanoo and beast modes, juubi more pronounced. It tickles the imagination of a perfect susanoo encased in the perfect mokuton harness, combining the finest aspects of the bloodlines.

As for the chains, i am not sure they are a factor at this point since madara's will has passed through the mazou and madara's power was fed to the mazou and vice versa. Much of madara's essence and will power constitute the mazou used for the juubi resurrection. The chains would need to physically be applied to the juubi and they are not invisible. They would only work otherwise if obito or madara become it's jinchiuriki and bind the chains in their dimension /subconscious union, that way they could be a factor yet remain unseen. The idea of difficulty madara should have controlling the juubi begins to dwindle when you consider the several key factors in madara's precautions and preparations over a span of decades specifically for harnessing the juubi's power. None of his control developed by chance or whim but according to his careful design. I still think he blundered by foregoing or remaining oblivious to ability to gather natural energy on his own. That mistake is what likely gives naruto and possibly kabuto an opportunistic edge in this whole affair. Waiting to see what sage karuma mode does and if it will be more effectively chanelled through naruto or the fox, with the other gathering and molding.

Edit: that pic definitely proves the juubi is active in an incomplete body as well as an incomplete eye and has two stages left of development if given the chance to absorb the remaining beasts.
    Last edited by knife eater; 11-21-2012 at 07:06 PM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Knife eater,
    You got a point. Old former Juubi had legs. I kind of expect Juubi to grow full form again. I expect Octopus to be assimilated some days, but I really would hate the same to happen to Kyubi.

Knife eater,
    Why do you have those very old posts as a signature?

Former believe that Juubi might be talk-no-jutsued comes to an end. Juubi has no feeling. So he can't be talked to. Former beasts won't provide help from inside the Juubi either, as they are totally gone. Naruto still got something from the former beasts. Hopefully more than just their names. Will Naruto creates his own Juubi now to seriously counter attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    Knife eater,
    You got a point. Old former Juubi had legs. I kind of expect Juubi to grow full form again. I expect Octopus to be assimilated some days, but I really would hate the same to happen to Kyubi.

Knife eater,
    Why do you have those very old posts as a signature?

Former believe that Juubi might be talk-no-jutsued comes to an end. Juubi has no feeling. So he can't be talked to. Former beasts won't provide help from inside the Juubi either, as they are totally gone. Naruto still got something from the former beasts. Hopefully more than just their names. Will Naruto creates his own Juubi now to seriously counter attack?
    I know i am waiting for naruto to fulfill the sage's predictions and each bijuu's memory of the promise he made that one day someone will show them true power. Naruto creating a new creature with the combined essences of the beasts is what i suppose some of us are counting on. Not so much to defeat or destroy the juubi but to offer the world a balance that each 10tail will cap in that spectrum. The posters who are knowledgeable in Japanese religion and literature might have better suggestions to offer as to what would be possible.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Two Points:

1) Madara and Obito are currently physically connected to the Juubi via two Umbilicii located behind their necks. They control the Juubi through these direct links.

2) There is still a chance that some of the Juubi's body remains underground. Witness that when Tobi used the Geddou to draw in the Yonbi into the Geddou's mouth, Only the head of the Geddou was visible baove the ground.

Spoiler!

Although it is true that the current appearance of the Juubi's face/head is very different from how it should look.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Madara and Obito are currently physically connected to the Juubi via two Umbilicii located behind their necks. They control the Juubi through these direct links.
    There is to be more than the umbilicii though. I do not think a totally free Juubi would have let Obito and Madara jump on him and connect.

In the Manga panda version, Obito was wondering whether he had given the Juubi too much free will. The Implication is that the Juubi was created/engineered to have only a certain amount of free will of its own. This then allowed Madra and Obito to be able to jump on it and control it through their connections.

I guess I misspelled umbilici..
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-21-2012 at 11:14 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !