Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Predictions

Last edited by thorofasgard13; 11-21-2012 at 03:07 PM.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

First of all, the juubi looks bad ass! Those teeth! But myself, as many others, didn't quite get what went on in this chapter. Translation was pretty under par as well. I'll wait for the mangastream version to make up my mind.

But I did notice a few things. Such as the amount of tomoes the juubi's eyes have. Only 6. Why? Also, how did the 8 tails tentacle get cut off? When did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    First of all, the juubi looks bad ass! Those teeth! But myself, as many others, didn't quite get what went on in this chapter. Translation was pretty under par as well. I'll wait for the mangastream version to make up my mind.

But I did notice a few things. Such as the amount of tomoes the juubi's eyes have. Only 6. Why? Also, how did the 8 tails tentacle get cut off? When did that happen?
    The Juubi has only 6 Tomoe because of its incomplete chakra, I'm guessing.

Looks like Madara doesn't trust Obito's conviction; it's pretty obvious that Obito hasn't been fighting to kill, hence not using his Rinnegan/Mokuton aggressively. He's just been trying to suck people up with his Kamui and dodge attacks until he can complete the Moon's Eye Plan. Obito counters by pointing out what we've all noticed, that Madara appears to have more fun testing out his new powers as if they're toys. He probably also suspects Madara would be the same way while in control of the Dream World.

I like that interplay between the two... it shows awareness of the character flaws/tendencies we've picked up on, and answers some questions about their motives / power dynamic.

Sage Mode returns, but who knows if we'll see Kyuubi/Sage Mode at this point. I'm guessing it's the go-to for if they need more power, but as of now the only thing Sage Mode can do is tell us how invincible the Juubi is (by being unable to effectively measure, no less).

So that's the Jyubi. That's one ugly motherf**ker. Nice teamwork from Naruto's team though we all know it ain't gonna be that easy. Madara should take kakashi out first imo. His kamui is crucial in this fight.

sig made by me

Looks like Madara is about to betray Tobi first. Probably to make Tobi even more suitable to convert to the good guys eventually.

I think this is a taste of what is coming, a least I hope so. Would be a shame if Kishi would rush of the ending.

Yeah, this is just getting started. I like that we established:

1. The Juubi (a Bijuu) uses Natural Energy (or IS Natural Energy)
    2. The Kyuubi (a piece of the Juubi) is aware of Natural Energy, but is not, himself, using it (Naruto would have noticed).

Not that it seems this fight will be decided by brute force, but these are some useful steps towards Kyuubi/Sage Mode.

Kakashi showing once again why he is probably the most dangerous ninja out there...his battle tactics are around the best out there esp with the countless possiblities that his kamui provides him now. But likewise this chapter didn't really move much plot wise but i guess that is to be expected given the magnitude of the fight now.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    awesome chapter.

The Kyubii is hilarious. Last week he tosses Kakashi. This week he throws Gai like hes a rag doll.

I find it quite convenient that the Kyubi can hand out chakra. Since thats the case then Gai should release all gates and have the Kyubii recharge him when hes done. You see Kakashi is spamming Kamui.

lol @ Tobi telling Madara that hes acting like a child.

Even with the bad translation it was still an intense chapter.

I want to see Saskue and Oro, come on Kishi!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Aw.... I wanted the Juubi to have a personality -_-, ah well, he's still fucking cool, and I don't think we've seen a fraction of it's power yet.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Kyubi may not be able to heal gai at full gates. Even though the chakra might become replenished or steadily stream into his body; the stress that the gates put on the body gets exponentially greater the more gates that are unlocked. I really am not sure if 9 tails chackra can nullify the extreme penalty of insanity or death gates, after all, even though 9 tails chakra rejuvenated kakashi which dramatically increased the level of his powers (he went into the kamui and brought with him special guests to surprise the enemy when reappearing, that condition was entirely different than gai's. Kakashi suffered chakra fatigue and grievous conventional wounds, he was not putting extreme pressure or rapidly damaging his body like gai. I hoe I'm wrong, though, because i want to see it too! We have not seen the final gate yet and it would be a shame for the manga to end without showing us.

On a different note, the juubi was stated to have created the world and give it chakras. It was never said to be the origin of hatred. Since the hatred is a key element to the manga's themes it must have started somewhere at some time. I have a hunch that if we see juubi going full mad destruction style, a hunch that the juubi has also lost somebody or something because why destroy what itself created? If madara or obito aren't directly controlling it then even moreso is the juubi acting out if hatred and not simply mindless displays of power.

I think the juubi can and probably operating on sophisticated motives. Something happened to it long ago to change it's behavior. Could it have had a godly sibling? Was it forsaken by the inhabitants of the world? With all the intelligence the tailed beasts have shown i find i hard to believe that when combined the sum would just be a berzerk animal.

Or, since the beigining of the story we heard several times the fox appears during certain times when humans are acting up and hating each other to bitter consequences. Later we find out that is inaccurate but the juubi fits the bill going by what we see this chapter. Could it be a grand repeating loop where each time the juubi is formed from the accumulation of the the world's hatred until it gets too great that the world ends under the discharge of the massive force that hatred became and existence resets. ?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.