Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'm confused too about why Madara and Obito can control the Jyuubi so easily as well. Should we take this as proof that the Rikudou didn't have the Rinnegan when he battled the Jyuubi? It would seem it wasn't much of a battle if he had the Rinnegan already.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Can't wait for this to be animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    I'm confused too about why Madara and Obito can control the Jyuubi so easily as well. Should we take this as proof that the Rikudou didn't have the Rinnegan when he battled the Jyuubi? It would seem it wasn't much of a battle if he had the Rinnegan already.
    I am wondering what "no feelings or ideals" means to the short term control of the juubi. Not only that, obito and even the great madara have been operating with a potentially grave weakness, they have no sage mode or known way of negotiating natural energy. If the juubi were full power I bet having a sage mode would be nice. Seems like something madara would not have overlooked but "let the show begin"..

What will hinge on sage mode in the chapters to come?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

- Its eye has the Sharingan and Rinnegan patterns as we expected as it is the source of both.

- Interesting the Jyuubi energy is like that of the trees and water meaning it is literally a weapon of the earth.

- I'm was curious how they are able to control the Jyuubi now that its awakened ..

- If you look carefully you can see Madara & Obito hook up the spine umbilical cords to the Jyuubi

- The fact that the Rikudou was able to stop it is more amazing given how powerful it is.

- The banter about acting like kid between Madara and Obito's was great....Madara wants to play and Obito cant wait.

- Obito is controlling the level of consciousness in the Jyuubi atm but at some point that thing might go berserk

You know at this point I have but to wonder how the Naruto vs Sasuke fight will match up. I mean hes taking on Madara, Obito & the Jyuubi here. Whatever Sauske and Orochimaru are up to it must be equally epic.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I noticed the physical connection of what looked like mokuton cables at first. The 2 panels prior, where they were shown to rise to obito and madara... i stared at them for a few minutes trying to figure out what was being drawn.

The only way i see sasuke 's fight with naruto surpassing this is if sasuke succeeds in extracting the fox (which should be demonstrated a failure of madara's prior) and that's in addition to claiming the juubi. I wouldn't be surprised if the good guys succeed in this battle only to have sasuke step in and take what he wants without any work or effort after the present groups of participants are utterly exhausted. Im hoping kishi has stopped with the sasuke technicalities of no killing blows and gifted power ups but i feel the ultimate sasuke cheese is around the corner.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    I am wondering what "no feelings or ideals" means to the short term control of the juubi. Not only that, obito and even the great madara have been operating with a potentially grave weakness, they have no sage mode or known way of negotiating natural energy. If the juubi were full power I bet having a sage mode would be nice. Seems like something madara would not have overlooked but "let the show begin"..

What will hinge on sage mode in the chapters to come?
    The Jyuubi mind is like that of god hence the no feeling or ideals as it is not mortal and does not think the way living beings do. In Japanese mythology their are gods that are like forces of nature like hurricane or a Tsunami and their devastating actions are not driven by hatred or love but just by their innate nature like a force of nature.

Controlling natural energy may play a part in being able to influence the Jyuubi since it is quite literally a force of nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    First time reading the chapter I wondered how they could control it as well...

I think it has to do with the method they used to revive the Jyuubi which also has a control mechanism in place that limits the Jyuubi consciousnesses. Essentially it was a jutsu used to revive it so like most jutsu's there is some measure of control.

Also note both Madara & Obito are "hooked up" to the Jyuubi and can literally control it's actions.

Heh makes you wonder though what will happen when Naruto "hooks up" to the Jyuubi in sage mode !!!!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Mangastream's version is now out.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/50042406/1

Another likely factor is that madara was practically grooming and tailoring the gedou mazo for decades in advance! The mazo was explained to be the vessel for the kyubi and while in madara's care it was pumped full of hashirama's mokuton (which we know has unique chakra suppression and stealing powers most effective on bijuu) and also contains additional energies from madara himself which he fed for an undisclosed yet lengthy period of time. Since madara (and obito) are connected to the mazou they have the juubi's container custom fit for their control on top of the rinnegan.

It makes you wonder more and more about kabuto. We all know there is still speculation about a cursed seal placed on madara's shoulder but now also i think kabuto had a grander scheme in place that doesn't simply end with having sage mode or taking over edo madara. I think kabuto (as well as orochimaru) are well aware of the moon's eye plan. Kabuto has sage mode not just because he was going for the 6 paths his own way but because it grants him ability to measure and ascertain the juubi on the natural energy level. The trick play is wrestling control of the juubi he knew madara and tobi would revive and likely doing it through a kill switched madara.

I think once kabuto understood madara was really dead he knew at the very least that a shekel was hatched to bring him back. He was smart enough to take initiative and revive him on his own terms before tobi could. Simply, kabuto knew if and about the moon's eye plan, knew the jyubi was a natural energy behemoth and knew madara and tobi planned to control it. Kabuto prepared and sunk his fangs deep into the post kisame/itachi akatsuki true affairs and will hopefully exploit the traps he set. I think kabuto and perhaps orochimaru both want to become the jinchuuriki of the 10 tails as it much better achieves their goals of ultimate knowledge since the juubi 's power can reveal and create almost all things, including the energies of the sharingan and rinnegan for that matter.

In short, if the cursed seal is indeed revealed to be placed upon madara then it's a safe bet it is a steeping stone to taking over the juubi. The strengthening factor is the natural energy abilities and interplay between kabuto, the cursed seal, and linking 3 points of natural energy once it reaches the juubi. This could grant several paths by which to control madara and several paths by which to remotely extract juubi power under madara's nose.

It's just downright crazy the more you think about madara and tobi not having a sage mode for themselves! It just wreaks if epic blunder to come. It doesn't matter if the juubi is acting as their device to use natural energy, i don't are that being the best solution atm. I really think naruto and kabuto have a means to really mess up madara's control and the juubi's actions.

Naruto need only make a spirit bomb from the current planet to muster the energy equal in quality and quantity to the juubi and he can create a new creature.

Once the reinforcements arrive they better all get some of the fox's chakra buff if they wish to be effective. If it allows kakashi to warp himself, a naruto and bijuu transformation without strain .. imagine what neji and hinata would benifit and more importantly, shino's bugs.

Naruto and fox need to start giving fox chakra infused with natural energy to everybody so we have epic rumble. As epic as this fight is already, it still had much more room to expand into new heights of epicness.
    _____

The last page is a little "adult" oriented ... <.<'
    Spoiler!

It looks like the odds are completely stacked in the bad guys' favour. I don't think it's at all possible for Naruto's team to win this one, which means one of two things:

1. Naruto's team will be defeated, and the Ultimate Tsukuyomi will be activated. Naruto will eventually harness the blessings of the tailed beasts to free himself and somehow save the world.

2. Sasuke will turn up, hopefully with some sort of development with his Orochimaru excursion, and be drawn into the battle against Madara.

This battle is way, way too cool.