Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The Juubi is currently being controlled by Madara/Obito injecting their own consciousness via roots, similar to how Madara implanted his Will into the Mazou. This raises possibilities... Madara and Obito could either fight for control of the Juubi, or else Naruto could try and insert the Will he received from the other Bijuu, thus giving the Juubi its own consciousness. Personally, I'd like to see both happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    The Juubi is currently being controlled by Madara/Obito injecting their own consciousness via roots, similar to how Madara implanted his Will into the Mazou. This raises possibilities... Madara and Obito could either fight for control of the Juubi, or else Naruto could try and insert the Will he received from the other Bijuu, thus giving the Juubi its own consciousness. Personally, I'd like to see both happen.
    One idea that excites me is if the beasts 1-7 gave naruto their essence. If so, naruto could use those essences with his natural energy "know how" to birth a proper 10 tails complete with the intelligence of the bijuu. It would be a nice counter to the heretical bijuu present now.

Why do madara and obito keep referring to the mazou but distinguish the juubi? I thought the mazou transformed with chakras into the juubi? Is really still just a shell to warrant differentiation?

Anybody else notice how the incomplete juubi shares a trait with susanoo? Susanoo begins small and limited torso. The stronger it gets the mote defined its features and body become. Eventually it grows to full power and has legs. The juubi appears to suffer a lack of legs and an unfinished body. Any connections? Mokuton + susanoo equals something awesome?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I think Madara just uses the word Mazou as a convenience interchangeably with the word Juubi. I think also that the Juubi/Mazou can move effortlessly through the earth. It was originally summoned with only its head and tails sticking out of the ground, and it has remained that way up till now.

OTOH, I am not sure I follow all the action going on in the chapter. I'll read it over and over again.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

It would be a bad idea if the reinforcements arrive now. Entire ninja world dead
    Also, not really impressed by the Juubi...yet

I still don't understand how Madara and tobi can sync with the Juubi. In all manga, when in 'beast-mode' you cannot be controlled. Matter of fact, you break this control. To add to this, the juubi is a total beast, kinda reminds me of venom for some reason. I don't see how Madara as cool as he is can casually command the beast or take control of it.

IMO tobi and Madara should be seriously stressed while holding control of the Juubi. Lets see what happens. The way its going tho, seems more and more that Sasuke will have to help with Madara, or Tsunade will have to seal that bastard up.

If he has full control of the juubi, even in this incomplete state, I can't see him losing. I'm also interested to see if there will be any issues between Obito and Madara in controlling the juubi as they are both currently sync'd.

Finally, will we see juubi vs juubi as Naruto combines the "gifts" given to him by each of the tailed beasts. As far as I know the 8 tails didn't give him anything directly, but then again, when the 8 tails was helping to hold down the 9 tails for naruto to gain control, he did lose on of his tails to the kyuubi. And with the kyuubi and Naruto now being BBF, he does have access to something from all 9 beasts.

I believe they can control the juubi pretty much the same way they controlled the mazou. They have the rinnegan, the only ocular justsu powerful enough to control juubi. The rikudou did it that way too, i believe.
    To me the juubi is nothing more than the mazou stuffed with the chakra of all bijus and upgraded even more. he does not have a consciusness, so it can't think for itself, at least that's what i understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I believe they can control the juubi pretty much the same way they controlled the mazou. They have the rinnegan, the only ocular justsu powerful enough to control juubi. The rikudou did it that way too, i believe.
    To me the juubi is nothing more than the mazou stuffed with the chakra of all bijus and upgraded even more. he does not have a consciusness, so it can't think for itself, at least that's what i understood.
    They both have the physical and spiritual energy that The Sage had.
    Nagato could control the Mazou because of his Uzumaki lineage and Rinnegan

Hmmmmm, so is it me or is Jyubi actually a Titan that lost control of his ability to absorb Natural Energy and become a monster (pretty much like Jyugo, but since his body is much, much bigger and has better capabilities, the amount of energy it absorbed is immeasurable) ?

Without that Natural Energy (that later was turned into the Bijuu's chakra), it's body is gigantic but has human properties (the Mazou is it's body after all). Only after that Natural Energy is added, only then it becomes a monster.

Or perhaps it's going to be the missing link between human and apes, which directed the way of evolution, thus called a god at some points... hmmmmm this sounds familiar.

Okay, so let me make sure I understand the flow of things correctly. The 8tails/Killerbee used one of his tails for a substitution, just before the Jyuubi's blast hit. Kakashi then used Kamui to warp 8-tails/Killerbee away. Naruto/Kyuubi then threw Kakashi and clone-Naruto above the Jyuubi, where Kakashi used Kamui again to warp 8-tails/Killerbee out above the Jyuubi with a Tailed Beast Bomb attack ready? Did I keep that straight?

I'm betting that the 8-tails and Killerbee are going to be eaten/absorbed by the Jyuubi next issue, and Naruto will eat the tentacle the 8-tails left behind. Then the only energy Naruto would need himself would be the 1-tail's energy.

EDIT: Also, it seems interesting that right now, Obito is more focused on completing the plan than Madara is.

Madara also had generations of time from the beginning of his plan up until now. That is not only ample time to secure the physical and spiritual components to the sage's power and rinnegan but to also include any other preparations to make controlling the juubi a much smoother process otherwise. If it seems effortless on their part it's because they had so much time to prepare themselves for the task. Even without any other special arrangements, the rinnegan by itself would have sufficed for madara. This assumes, ofc, madara also possesses the Yin and Yang to awaken his rinnegan (which he did and does). Pein would be the person most likely stressed from controling the juubi, even with his rinnegan (that wasn't his).
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.