Welcome to Coloring of the Month!
[THIS CONTEST HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.]
Reigning champion: RyuSensei!
A competition held once every month, its purpose is to showcase the works of those talented with hues and shades. Thus, I welcome you all to submit a coloring within this month (July 4 - August 4).
THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING YOUR SUBMISSIONS. ALL DISCUSSION ON SUBMISSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE OUR DISCUSSION THREAD HERE.
Winners get all the e-ego they can handle. :>
To win this competition, be imaginative, creative, fancy, simple, whatever - Mainly try to make it look good!
At the end of the month, the winner will be chosen by a public vote.
- Only ONE submission per person, although this submission can be edited to a reasonable degree. However, a whole new coloring isn't considered 'editing to a reasonable degree'.
- Submissions are to be uploaded to a free host like Imageshack or Photobucket, and be posted in a reply in this thread. DeviantArtists may post uploaded colorings from their accounts.
- Date of creation is irrelevant - However, in the future we might bring in certain criteria for entry, in which case you would have to fulfill that criteria. For instance, I might say "This week it's Naruto Colourings".
- The subject matter can be anything, as long as it isn't offensive, and follows the general rules of the forum.
- This coloring contest is limited to manga and fanart colorings. If you have a piece you have drawn and/or colored yourself, the Drawing Competition would be the right place for you. ^^
- Credits are important - Please remember to include credits where they are due, especially if you're submitting fanart colorings.
- Voting period will commence and go on for ONE WEEK once submission period is over. Announcement for the start of voting will be done in the discussion thread.
- Anyone and everyone can vote.*
- Voters can PM either Ravona or ImotoChan their top three favorite colorings anytime during voting period. Titling the PMs to indicate the voting would be highly appreciated. :>
Formatting your PM like this helps:
*Participants are not allowed to vote for themselves during voting period, but they are still allowed to vote.1)
Reveal your true colors!
Go forth - And color! Let's see some submissions!