Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Shijima View Post
    I won't get into specifics but i'll just say going to a High School full of wannabe gangbangers is not fun, especially with having an older sibling who excels at pissing people off. Damn i'm glad my parents put me in Tae-Kwon-Do when I was 6.
    haha nice.

well ive only fought in the ring when i used to train with these mma guys.
    they were always better than me so it never ends well. but there was one time i was working the heavy bag and some white dude called me a stupid jap, and made a pearl harbor comment. i then proceeded to take him down and i started to punch him, i only hit him once on the face, then my friend who was holding the bag pulled me off.

one thing i learned from the mma training was that tae kwon do and karate never work in the ring. especially tae kwon do. only karate fighter ive seen thats succesfull is lyoto machida, but thats cause he's so damn good. and he's knows BJJ

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

MMA is the best fighting style over all
    ಠ_ಠ

its not really a style, but an amalgamation of the best of different styles.
    like how certain fighters are trained in kickboxing or muay thai, and also in BJJ or judo. and they can mix and match to create a style unique to themselves

made by [DFX]

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    im not violent or anying , but ive kicked an ass or two in my life, and more than likely will have to kick some more ass, im a nice guy , but im really short tempered and i admit i can loose control of myself,and it has brought me a lot of trouble ( well actually a lot of trouble for the ones i fight, not to sound violent, but it is true)

Most of my fights have been with good friends. It's a fun and games until someone punches you in the face for milk. and then turns into a bloody mess in the hallway at school. Or when a jealous whoever decides to close line you from behind thinking he was "just playing around"

Quote Originally Posted by eazybrowniemix View Post
    Most of my fights have been with good friends. It's a fun and games until someone punches you in the face for milk. and then turns into a bloody mess in the hallway at school. Or when a jealous whoever decides to close line you from behind thinking he was "just playing around"
    this cracks me up. it reminds me of that episode of that 70s show when eric and hyde tell jackie and donna that girls cant play fight cause they take it too seriously.

obviously i used to watch a lot of tv haha

made by [DFX]