Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gaming Corner

If I had WiFi, I'd take you on in Jump Ultimate Stars and Pokemon Diamond.

i both have FFVII and FFVIII for PSone and PC, it sucks on PC imo...

I never played FFXI on PC though... i wonder how good FFXI is.. actually..

Quote Originally Posted by ThousandSunny View Post
    If I had WiFi, I'd take you on in Jump Ultimate Stars and Pokemon Diamond.
    Ahh bummer, my Pokemon are so pimped out too =[

As for FFXI...if you mind slow, tactical mmorpgs, then go for it. Otherwise you're better off not playing MMOs at all because they ruin your social life, make you get fat, get acne, and your grades flip.
    Last edited by Syaozen; 08-31-2007 at 09:44 AM.

FF XI was the only FF I've yet to play. I'm just against the notion of paying a monthly fee for a game I've already paid for. If I bought the game I expect to be able to play it without any hassles.

I was really disappointed when FF XI didn't include a single player component. It's the only FF missing from my collection :(.

Dang, I wish i had a DS and Jump Ultimate Stars, it looks like fun multi-player. It's ok though, cause on December third I'm gonna OWN in brawl. I'm a link user btw, XD. I hope he makes top tier in Brawl.

i dont like jump ultimate stars that much... i get bored from it really quick,

the best ds game to me so far is final fantasy xii revenant wings and donkey kong jungle climber,

i've also tried playing diamon on my r4, i beat it once.. never played it again cause it's boring lol...

the bleach games are awesome though

and the newest naruto sucked... it's that side scroll adventure like mario .. >_<, that's just to stupid... and the game itself just sucks..

oh and you just gotta try playing transformers on the ds, it's really awesome ^^