Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Corner

Hybrid View

Gaming Corner

While the arcade cannot suffice at times, we come to look at ourselves at what we're supposed to do when there's absolutely nothing to do.

That's when the Nintendo DS steps in.

I'm making this a thread for wi-fi gamers. Any game you want, you name it and hopefully someone else will have it too, exchanging friend codes and thus the source of fun will once more be revived in your useless lives. (Kidding)

Games up for me:
    Metroid DS
    Mario Kart
    Tetris
    Jump Ultimate Stars
    Pokemon Diamond

Post your game that you wish to play with me and we'll exchange friend codes via PM or here

I've also the Nintendo Wii and I would offer wii codes, but there's nothing really out cept Mario Strikers and Pokemon right now...I don't have either so I'll pass.
    Last edited by Syaozen; 08-27-2007 at 05:25 AM.

bump

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    CONSOLES FAIL.

Especially handheld.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    CONSOLES FAIL.

Especially handheld.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    Starcraft 2.
    Crysis.
    Hellgate London.
    Fallout 3.
    The 40k Mmo.
    Quake Wars.
    FFXIII

Tell me what I've missed ;o
    Though most of your games are computer-based, FFXIII is not for the computer. Consoles fail my ass.

Anyways, I hear you OldChemist. I love the Castlevania series for the DS along with FF3. Mario party DS? I haven't heard something like that yet...maybe I'll look into it. I consider Jump Ultimate Stars as the SSB for DS though
    Last edited by Syaozen; 08-30-2007 at 12:22 AM.

FFXIII is going to be UBER imo, but.. i dont have the cash to buy a PS3.. :(

i got an r4ds, it's uberownage ^^

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    Though most of your games are computer-based, FFXIII is not for the computer. Consoles fail my ass.

Anyways, I hear you OldChemist. I love the Castlevania series for the DS along with FF3. Mario party DS? I haven't heard something like that yet...maybe I'll look into it. I consider Jump Ultimate Stars as the SSB for DS though
    I said consoles fail.

I didn't say FF fails.

You wouldn't know the FF experience without consoles.

Nice try hypocrite.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    You wouldn't know the FF experience without consoles.

Nice try hypocrite.
    How does that make me a Hypocrite?

The games are good - The format is not.

Compare it to PC rpgs, and you would see how much FF would benefit if it was made for PC.

I love the NDS and play mine all the time, but I don't play online that often. I enjoy playing some of the GBA/NDS Final Fantasy releases. The Castlevania games were also fun to play. As you can see I'm more into the RPG genre, but when Mario Party DS comes along I'll probably be playing that. If it includes wifi I'll be playing that all the time online. If it's only download play then I probably wont even bother with the game. I don't even think I know one person with a NDS right now.

I own an M3 Lite, but will be getting an M3 Simply DS soon to replace the M3 Lite. A flash cartridge is essential for the NDS :p. They are remaking Final Fantasy IV for the NDS and it looks pretty sweet. I think they are using the Final Fantasy III engine for the game.

Mario Party DS: As long as this game has online play it's going to kick ass. Most of the fun of Mario Party comes from playing with other people so being able to play online is essential to the success of this game. I don't think it's been confirmed whether or not there is online play yet.

As for PS3, I'm hoping Square-Enix will make games for the XBOX 360 as well as the PS3. I own an XBOX 360, but if Square-Enix makes their Final Fantay's exclusively for the PS3 I'd definitely considering getting one. The only reason I'd consider getting a PS3 is if Final Fantasy XIII, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Metal Gear Sold 4 don't get released for the XBOX 360.