Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Corner

I've got a collection of every single ROM released. Not sure why, but it's nice to have them all available in an instant. As for Revenant Wings I'm really looking forward to that game. Right now I'm replaying FFV for the GBA so it'll be nice to play an FF that's new.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    Though most of your games are computer-based, FFXIII is not for the computer. Consoles fail my ass.

Anyways, I hear you OldChemist. I love the Castlevania series for the DS along with FF3. Mario party DS? I haven't heard something like that yet...maybe I'll look into it. I consider Jump Ultimate Stars as the SSB for DS though
    I said consoles fail.

I didn't say FF fails.

You wouldn't know the FF experience without consoles.

Nice try hypocrite.

OR Noodle used an emulator.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    You wouldn't know the FF experience without consoles.

Nice try hypocrite.
    How does that make me a Hypocrite?

The games are good - The format is not.

Compare it to PC rpgs, and you would see how much FF would benefit if it was made for PC.

I don't wanna get into an argument in my thread, so sorry for the words I said...I'm a little grumpy since I just woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    How does that make me a Hypocrite?

The games are good - The format is not.

Compare it to PC rpgs, and you would see how much FF would benefit if it was made for PC.
    I can see what you're getting at now.I guess it would be a lot better if every game was also on pc, cause then you wouldn't have to buy a console you don't own XD. But i still don't think consoles should be out of the picture, just that all games should be for pc too.

Aside from emulation, there's also games that can't be done on the computer such as touch-screen based games...I don't think you'll find it fun to be "moving the mouse" instead of a stylus. A lot of games are just...better as a handheld too.

Games are best for whatever the person desires I guess. I honestly prefer consoles over PC anyday...I don't like having to stop because a sibling has to check their email or something =p.

Yeah that's a disadvantage.But maybe noodle doesn't have to deal with that. That's what I'm thinking.

I'd personally hate playing RPG's on the PC. For PC games I like FPS and that's it. The only reason I prefer FPS games on the PC is because you can control your aim more accurately with a mouse. As for RPG's, it's just easier using a controller while sitting in front of a huge LCD TV.