Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 864

Thread: Rate that tune!

  1. #361
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,178
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    1/10 i just dont like that kinda of music( if you could even call that music)

    viro the virus -growing pains
    what!?
    shit
    steve vai is a badass and nothing less, hes about the only person with the same capacity of badassness as Chuck Norris
    its prolly you that can't recognize good music, or music at all

    4/10, his lyrics are too..everywhere, the little beat in the back is not bad though

    Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

  2. #362
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    what!?
    shit
    steve vai is a badass and nothing less, hes about the only person with the same capacity of badassness as Chuck Norris
    its prolly you that can't recognize good music, or music at all

    4/10, his lyrics are too..everywhere, the little beat in the back is not bad though

    Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
    c'mon now, we both know, no one is on the level of chuck norris badassery are even close to it ,. we just like different kind of music

    3/10

    the rising sun quest-why i write
    Spoiler!

  3. #363
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,178
    bankai@ LOL..i know, i should get roundhouse kicked for that

    6/10
    reminds me alot of..Afro Samurai..soothing in a way, then like, yeah, bang ur head with the beat n rhymes

    Atreyu - Storm To Pass
    (brand new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

  4. #364
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    bankai@ LOL..i know, i should get roundhouse kicked for that

    6/10
    reminds me alot of..Afro Samurai..soothing in a way, then like, yeah, bang ur head with the beat n rhymes

    Atreyu - Storm To Pass
    (brand new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    6/10 i dont hate it but i dont love it

    this is more of a joke song i dont actually listen to it lol
    speak the hungarian rapper - come on (dont know what its called but he says come on enough)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Vaz9jW054

    i wouldnt be suprised if it got -10

  5. #365
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    6/10 i dont hate it but i dont love it

    this is more of a joke song i dont actually listen to it lol
    speak the hungarian rapper - come on (dont know what its called but he says come on enough)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Vaz9jW054

    i wouldnt be suprised if it got -10
    0/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4aqFwfUGik

    listen to his lyrics
    Spoiler!

  6. #366
    King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    soul society, New York (buffalo -_-)
    Posts
    2,119
    8/10 nice

    SATYRICON - fuel for hatetred
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQyiA...eature=related
    (

    avatar and sig made by kyosuke
    I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

    THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

  7. #367

  8. #368
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    9/10 very good song, imo
    saw them live
    satyr is such a badass guy to drink with

    Yngwie Malmsteen - Facing The Animal
    Nice vocals. And its live. 8/10

    Visioneers- Days gone by
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAtGAlXALwY
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  9. #369
    King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    soul society, New York (buffalo -_-)
    Posts
    2,119
    7/10 pretty cool

    MASTODON - SLEEPING GIANT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoLI3LGPEJ4
    (this is one of the most BADASS song ever created.)
    (

    avatar and sig made by kyosuke
    I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

    THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

  10. #370

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •