Page 16 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 864

Thread: Rate that tune!

  1. #151
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,194
    weeeird...i didnt like it at all 1/10

    Opeth - Windowpane

    edit: thanks for reminding me ruthie

  2. #152
    Child Snatcher Ruthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Northern Ontario
    Posts
    308
    You didn't rate the last one, so I will
    10/10 Loved it, you've opened my eyes lol

    She's Losing it - Belle and Sebastian


    Shameless self-promoting [DEVIANTART PAGE]

  3. #153
    Philopolemicist Itsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Norweh...
    Posts
    648
    It's a good song indeed
    Norwegian band as well.

    I give yours a 7/10 - Happy music

    Eighteen Visions - Your Nightmare
    ಠ_ಠ

  4. #154
    Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    lol about how you just ignored itsu's song , you and his beef with each other is so funny.


    Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    It's a good song indeed
    Norwegian band as well.

    I give yours a 7/10 - Happy music

    Eighteen Visions - Your Nightmare
    5/10 , okay

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4HjsZqOaQ0

  5. #155
    Back again REDXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tower of God
    Posts
    1,894

    Sig & Ava = Jaiden

  6. #156
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,194
    Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    although its i got 5 on it, i give it a MOTHAF*CKIN 10
    i grew up with old rap tunes like that one

    Quote Originally Posted by sage of the ninetails View Post
    lol about how you just ignored itsu's song , you and his beef with each other is so funny.
    what beef?? i have no problem with him, i forgot to rate it thats all

    Linkin Park - High Voltage

  7. #157
    Philopolemicist Itsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Norweh...
    Posts
    648
    I really can't force myself to like the "Gangsta rap" either :/
    But the meaning of the song pulls it up a bit - it's not just cars, chicks and drugs like todays rap.

    6/10.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Linkin Park - 8/10 good song, not their best (I'm a huge LP fan)

    Eminem - Sing for the moment

    and damn you beat me to it, Juice
    ಠ_ಠ

  8. #158
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    I really can't force myself to like the "Gangsta rap" either :/
    But the meaning of the song pulls it up a bit - it's not just cars, chicks and drugs like todays rap.

    6/10.

    Eminem - Sing for the moment
    xD thats not gangsta rap..lol linkin park, well its labeled as nu metal
    xD....gangsta rap..

    9/10 awesome song, eminem is bad ass

    Killswitch Engage - The Arms of Sorrow

    edit: itsu@ ha!

  9. #159
    Philopolemicist Itsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Norweh...
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    xD thats not gangsta rap..lol linkin park, well its labeled as nu metal
    xD....gangsta rap..

    9/10 awesome song, eminem is bad ass

    Killswitch Engage - The Arms of Sorrow

    edit: itsu@ ha!
    It is gangsta rap, old skool though.
    ಠ_ಠ

  10. #160
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    It is gangsta rap, old skool though.
    i got confused, its cause when i read ur comment u had barely posted after mine, so i thought u were commenting the LP song, but yeah, thats straight up gangsta rap

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •