Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Does a very large amount of Blazblue training count as a workout? Because my thumbs hurt after every session!

I kid. Nah, I'm not a workout guy. Walking to class every day keeps me in fine shape.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

...people are serious O.o

I walk instead of using the car, take the stairs instead of elevators, run when I have to chase someone or if I'm late, carry around 5kg of books for an average of 5h/d 5d/w....and set up without my hands assistance when i wake up, and if I felt like it I'd pick a fight or go running from one floor to the other...and I'm in perfect shape XD

Ooh, and I'm not strong, I get beaten up easily and I don't have 6 packs...only one

i have a six pack ..but its under a layer of fat...hiyoo. i got tired of trying to get a six pack. it doesnt work for me . i sorta have the four pack with little flab pouch over my lower abs

in college i went to the gym every day, i did aerobic one day and weights the next. now i dont work out but ive been meaning to do it. i used to bench 200 with 30 reps, but i recently tried doing that again and i could only get 190 lb with 10 reps before feeling like i was going to faint.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

@Guy, you had to change the way you eat and it would've worked. High protein, low carb. Veggies, fruits and natural foods. Some fat is always good too. All this helps your body reach an anabolic state. Burns fat instead of carbs.
    LeggoMyWebbo

yah i read that eating fish is supposed to help

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Yeah fish is great for muscle gains and tastes great too. If anyone is interested in gaining muscle, this guy's website will help you tons, hes got recipes, proper workout forms and even step by steps for people just starting out. www.musclehack.com
    LeggoMyWebbo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Yeah fish is great for muscle gains and tastes great too. If anyone is interested in gaining muscle, this guy's website will help you tons, hes got recipes, proper workout forms and even step by steps for people just starting out. www.musclehack.com
    OR, you could stop wasting your money on this useless BS, and start being a winner by buying a SlapChop.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetIII View Post
    OR, you could stop wasting your money on this useless BS, and start being a winner by buying a SlapChop.
    Lol it's completely free . SlapChop is a hell of an invention I agree with you on that one.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Lol it's completely free . SlapChop is a hell of an invention I agree with you on that one.
    But the time investment will take away from my time with the SlapChop.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    just a note

pizza is actually very healthy LOL
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009