Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    And sometimes I would wear one of those plastic suits..so afterwards when I would take it off, nothing but sweat coming out that suit,it was nasty as hell BUT it worked
    But would that just be all water weight? I'd think that would just get you really dehydrated :/

Did any of u try workout Video's??

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

I got my body by using steroids. Lots and Lots of steroids!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Lol its sweat, it looks like water, but its fat, u know..sweat..lol
    Mmm...sweat does have some toxins in it but it's mainly water. Fat is lost when your body burns off all of your sugars/carbohydrates (which takes about 30 min of aerobic activity) and has to resort to fat metabolism for an energy source.

I know I'm a nerd stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    Did any of u try workout Video's??
    Yes, I've tried them before...they get kind of boring for me after a while because it's the same thing every time. I like taking classes though. I took cardio kickboxing for a while...that was a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I got my body by using steroids. Lots and Lots of steroids!
    I can actually believe this....Coming from him at least

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Veteran Member
    I have done lots of sports and workout throughout my life, the reason for the big number being that I get bored with them after a while. I have done volleyball, running, biking, fitness training, swimming, mountain hiking, pilates and aerobic workouts.
    At the moment, I am running 2-3 times per week, and playing volleyball once per week. On the days in-between, I try to go biking. I have never been good at running (which is stupid, considering how active I usually am), so now I am following a couch to 5K program, which has been doing miracles for me. It greatly improved my stamina. Another good thing about running is that it is the most effective way to get rid of belly-fat that I know of. After I finish the program, I will go for 10K and maybe do a 10K race some day.
    I have tried workout videos, and some of them were pretty good, but like Airbelle said, I stop using them after a while because I get bored with them.

Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    I have done lots of sports and workout throughout my life, the reason for the big number being that I get bored with them after a while. I have done volleyball, running, biking, fitness training, swimming, mountain hiking, pilates and aerobic workouts.
    At the moment, I am running 2-3 times per week, and playing volleyball once per week. On the days in-between, I try to go biking. I have never been good at running (which is stupid, considering how active I usually am), so now I am following a couch to 5K program, which has been doing miracles for me. It greatly improved my stamina. Another good thing about running is that it is the most effective way to get rid of belly-fat that I know of. After I finish the program, I will go for 10K and maybe do a 10K race some day.
    I have tried workout videos, and some of them were pretty good, but like Airbelle said, I stop using them after a while because I get bored with them.
    That keeps me in perfect shape \o/.

Got one but not as defined as a models or something. Its in good shape though. I'm defintely strong. I go to the gym 4 days a week.

One day for chest, another for legs, another for arms and back, and the last day triceps and shoulders.
    LeggoMyWebbo