View Poll Results: Are+Should Fights in anime songs B better than the anime + include fights in anime?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like that anime Op's +Ed's seem to have better fight scenes than the actual anime.

0 0%
  • I dislike that anime OP's + Ed's seem to have better fight scenes than the actual anime.

3 60.00%
  • I think if fights are in Op + Ed songs they don't need to be in the anime!

1 20.00%
  • I think if fights are in Op + Ed songs they should be in the anime too!

4 80.00%
  • No fights from Op's + Ed's aren't sometimes better than the anime.

1 20.00%
  • Yes fights from OP's + ED's are sometimes better than the anime.

3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hybrid View

One Piece Anyone else sick of songs fights better than Actual Anime?

I decided to watch FMA solely because of the theme song 's awesomeness and the really great fight scenes in the theme song. Then I watched the whole anime and although the fights were okay, they were a little too complicated and Ed and Al were always way too slow compared to the homunculi especially after seeing them easily match the homunculi speed in the song. And also on Naruto's 1st season they had these scenes in the Op where Naruto showed some great skills when figthing this really fat, big ninja. I really wanted to see that too and when it never happened I was disappointed

Anyway do you guys think it is better for the OP of the anime to have better and less possible to happen fights than would appear on the actual anime?

If so vote + if not, still vote and tell which anime specifically you might dislike the fact that the anime's OP has better fights than the actual anime. And if you think it should be that way say so.

Also if you think that the fights they use in anime Openings should be used in the anime vote for it and discuss it.

The fights in openings are teasers, and are not supposed to be canon. So, it's okay for the producers to embellish it a bit.

What I really hate is the animation in the Openings and Endings being better than what's actually in its corresponding anime. Naruto is definitely guilty of this. The new Dragonball Kai! series is guilty of this too, at least in the beginning. Don't know if the animation has gotten better yet.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The fights in openings are teasers, and are not supposed to be canon. So, it's okay for the producers to embellish it a bit.

I get they aren't supposed to be canon but they could use them in filler episodes + why do they tend to be better + (And as Afro thunda states below) better quality than the actual anime? Would you not rather that effort be put into the anime rather than the song before and after the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    What I really hate is the animation in the Openings and Endings being better than what's actually in its corresponding anime. Naruto is definitely guilty of this. The new Dragonball Kai! series is guilty of this too, at least in the beginning. Don't know if the animation has gotten better yet.

I was actually going to include that but I felt I had asked too many questions in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by luffyJ MCbankaiz View Post
    I get they aren't supposed to be canon but they could use them in filler episodes + why do they tend to be better + (And as Afro thunda states below) better quality than the actual anime? Would you not rather that effort be put into the anime rather than the song before and after the anime.
    The opening credits are something that repeats every episode, while the episode itself occurs only once. That means that it takes much effort to animate the entire episode superbly compared to simply animating a 3 to 4 minute sequence with that same quality and repeating it over multiple episodes.

In short, we have to deal with the fact that everything costs money and some sacrifices have to be made.

As Light-kun said, repeating opening episodes fights in the episode itself would either spoil the story or alter it completely.

Thus, we have to treat opening and endings as simply teasers. Just like how that Big Mac doesn't look the same on the menu as it does on your plate.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post

Thus, we have to treat opening and endings as simply teasers. Just like how that Big Mac doesn't look the same on the menu as it does on your plate.
    How true
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

I don't really care if a fight in the opening happens in the Anime or not as long as the fight which happen are good.

I would only be mad if some character would fight in the opening, but not in the Anime itself.

But don't you think if the fight in the opening would occur in the Anime it would be lame, because you would already knew the outcome, or at least the fact that the people would actually fight against each other?
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!