Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Happy late Birthday Steve.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Decidedly Undecided
    If only this thread was up on my b-day...*sigh*...Wait a sec...Didn't you call me an attention whore for making a thread like this, Steve?

Happy late b-day, btw...I'm still older though...XP
    Last edited by Hagane, the Ice Nomad; 07-04-2009 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Didn't want to sound like a prick

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Oh, and a two weeks belated birthday for you, Hagane. hope you had fun
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Decidedly Undecided
    Meh, it was ok...I put Dissidia and Disgaea 2 on preorder, and then I got so drunk I thought seashells were shuriken.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

I hereby would like to wish a Happy Birthday to BW who is gonna be 20 from now on.

So Happy Birthday to you!
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    I hereby would like to wish a Happy Birthday to BW who is gonna be 20 from now on.

So Happy Birthday to you!

i appreciate this very much. i was just coming on here to make my lil speech LOL

well guys and gals, today is july 6th, here in America, which is just another day to most, but a special day to me, the day my mom shit me out.

so i've officially been alive for 2 decades, and as i bid my teenage/childhood day farewell as im listening to Kid A by radiohead(look it up, really great song), i cant help but feel indebted to the thing that i acredit my character, personality and over all self to, anime and manga. growing up, i never looked up to people, they were alway so flawed to me, even the people i felt in my heart could do no wrong, always ended up disproveing me. During the time of my childhood when i truly fell on black days, i would always skip over the stuff on tv at night, but i remember the exact night anime first walked into my life. i was 9, my mom and dad had been argueing over why I was so anti-social and they finally stopped at around 12:30 early into sunday. I was skipping channels when i noticed a show that at first confused me, but then captivated me with the strong morality of its characters. Gattchaman was the name, and from then on i watch more things, like voltron, zoids and DB. It was so strange to me, cartoon characters that werent dropping anvils on eachother and werent talking animals, but more like real people, with real emotions and real issues in thier lives, being backed by powerful story within thier lives that they would deal with as adults do. i know this sounds COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS, but i took the strong morality, honesty and simplicity from those characters, and added them to my own personality, to try and be the human being that i always searched for, to make myself into an example human being that others could emmulate. i'd say that honestly, i havent done as well of a job that i wish i could, but i still try, everyday, and thats all that matter to me. i thank everyone who decided to read this long shit up till this point and i also thank anyone who wishes me a happy B-day, but i'd like to send my biggest thank you to all the mangaka out there, who see people as the divine beings that we could be, if we only tried. THANK YOU
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

A very happy birthday to you!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    i appreciate this very much. i was just coming on here to make my lil speech LOL

well guys and gals, today is july 6th, here in America, which is just another day to most, but a special day to me, the day my mom shit me out.

so i've officially been alive for 2 decades, and as i bid my teenage/childhood day farewell as im listening to Kid A by radiohead(look it up, really great song), i cant help but feel indebted to the thing that i acredit my character, personality and over all self to, anime and manga. growing up, i never looked up to people, they were alway so flawed to me, even the people i felt in my heart could do no wrong, always ended up disproveing me. During the time of my childhood when i truly fell on black days, i would always skip over the stuff on tv at night, but i remember the exact night anime first walked into my life. i was 9, my mom and dad had been argueing over why I was so anti-social and they finally stopped at around 12:30 early into sunday. I was skipping channels when i noticed a show that at first confused me, but then captivated me with the strong morality of its characters. Gattchaman was the name, and from then on i watch more things, like voltron, zoids and DB. It was so strange to me, cartoon characters that werent dropping anvils on eachother and werent talking animals, but more like real people, with real emotions and real issues in thier lives, being backed by powerful story within thier lives that they would deal with as adults do. i know this sounds COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS, but i took the strong morality, honesty and simplicity from those characters, and added them to my own personality, to try and be the human being that i always searched for, to make myself into an example human being that others could emmulate. i'd say that honestly, i havent done as well of a job that i wish i could, but i still try, everyday, and thats all that matter to me. i thank everyone who decided to read this long shit up till this point and i also thank anyone who wishes me a happy B-day, but i'd like to send my biggest thank you to all the mangaka out there, who see people as the divine beings that we could be, if we only tried. THANK YOU
    My gift to you sir, is reading your entire life story without break. Anyway happy birthday, and congratz on surviving this long.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    My gift to you sir, is reading your entire life story without break. Anyway happy birthday, and congratz on surviving this long.

thanks you aribelle and thank you steve, i especially appreciate you readin that all LOL
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Happy Birthday ^^