Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Errrrr...... (shudder!) Yess?
    I would never disrespect you in that manner.

How were the teenage rebellion years? Looks like for have to go through it some more. Will you be able to handle it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I would never disrespect you in that manner.

How were the teenage rebellion years? Looks like for have to go through it some more. Will you be able to handle it?
    I know HB I modified my post to reflect my true intent

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

You have a beautiful family Paul. Like the others said, you can never go wrong with cash.
    LeggoMyWebbo

How about a nice used car, I mean thats if you haven't bought her a car already.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

If you can find a working used car for 200 bux point me in that direction plz.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Deleted Because Paulbee Has Ignored Me
    Last edited by ammada™; 12-18-2009 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    If you can find a working used car for 200 bux point me in that direction plz.
    A working car is outside my budget for now. And thanks for your kind comments.

LOL! Aurora Just sucked $28.00 outta me tonight for the graduation Cap/gown/tassle.

Beer and Music
    Hmm...when i was 18. I got a surprise party with tons of friends and family. I come from a family who loves parties, family reunions, ect. Therefore they threw me a huge party. I received tons of gifts, mainly clothes and money.(i have a HUGE HUGE Family)

But the gift i remember the most was a restored 1975 Chevrolet. I had saved tons of money to buy it a while back, around 800 or so bucks. It was all rusty and stuff. So on that day, my bday, my dad showed up with it fully restored. I really don't know how much it cost, but damn. Im going to post some pictures. I actually cried cause well, he told me that it was a gift to him and me because it was a bond we had to restore. (past problems) and yeah, best day ever.

^ lol ignore that spam..

Money sounds good. Because that way she can get what she wants.(if your one of those fathers that doesnt know what she wants). Or you can buy her some stuff that she likes, put it in a box and it'll be like, a mix of things she likes. or as others mentioned, a camera would be nice too. You know us young ppl, taking pictures every chance we get. (not trying to imply that your old..>.>)

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    A working car is outside my budget for now. And thanks for your kind comments.

LOL! Aurora Just sucked $28.00 outta me tonight for the graduation Cap/gown/tassle.
    lol. hey man, be glad it was 28 bucks. My parents made me get the 200 plus, deal. They put like 80 dollars for the down payment and i paid the rest. Friggin invitations..

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Hmm...when i was 18. I got a surprise party with tons of friends and family. I come from a family who loves parties, family reunions, ect. Therefore they threw me a huge party. I received tons of gifts, mainly clothes and money.(i have a HUGE HUGE Family)

But the gift i remember the most was a restored 1975 Chevrolet. I had saved tons of money to buy it a while back, around 800 or so bucks. It was all rusty and stuff. So on that day, my bday, my dad showed up with it fully restored. I really don't know how much it cost, but damn. Im going to post some pictures. I actually cried cause well, he told me that it was a gift to him and me because it was a bond we had to restore. (past problems) and yeah, best day ever.

^ lol ignore that spam..

Money sounds good. Because that way she can get what she wants.(if your one of those fathers that doesnt know what she wants). Or you can buy her some stuff that she likes, put it in a box and it'll be like, a mix of things she likes. or as others mentioned, a camera would be nice too. You know us young ppl, taking pictures every chance we get. (not trying to imply that your old..>.>)

lol. hey man, be glad it was 28 bucks. My parents made me get the 200 plus, deal. They put like 80 dollars for the down payment and i paid the rest. Friggin invitations..
    LOL during graduation practice we kinda took people's invitations while they left them in their seats. School gave them more tho. Now I wish I could go back and smack myself :C

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    Deleted Because Paulbee Has Ignored Me
    Sorry, so sorry!

Here is a special Consolation Pic:
    Spoiler!

In this pic, I was setting her up with a timer. I stood next to her so she wouldn't fall, and sure enough she started to tip over.