Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Beer and Music
    ^ u did comment
    One piece is just too herpy derpy, d.gray-man..idk I just didn't like it, and the ones i mentioned, I've heard about 5 chapters or so to get a feel of it, and it just...sucked

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    ^ u did comment
    One piece is just too herpy derpy, d.gray-man..idk I just didn't like it, and the ones i mentioned, I've heard about 5 chapters or so to get a feel of it, and it just...sucked
    Is herpy derpy even English? I don't understand what you mean.

To be on topic I heard a great deal abut Minami-Ke. When I tried to read it though I just couldn't get into it. I dunno, it just didn't hold my interest.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Tokyo Red hood. I was just looking for some good loli but ended up spewing blood from some deep unknown feeling. I pushed myself beyond my limit to get through the first chapter. I will not proceed with that manga any further! Other than that, if I don't like it after the first chapter I usually just completely forget about it.

I just remembered another one about a guy, his lesbian sister and her lover. I stopped reading it when the sister started to not love her anymore. Without lesbians that manga is shit.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The only manga I've dropped reading after starting it is Kurohime.

Some people would say it's good, but it's just not for my taste. I didn't appreciate the cyclic nature between the relationship of the two protagonists, but some other manga I read have the same situation.

I guess the style of the author just isn't for me.
    I Remember reading that one and thinking......... its ok, I think when the second half started, it really got annoying.

Anyone else think that Suzuka is just awful?

EPIC!!!

In no particular order and I apologize if I spelled any of them wrong. Sorry if we were supposed to name shonen. Think 1 or 2 might be sienen.

B Reaction - started great, uniuqe ideas, great art, hot teacher, and then seemed like it was forced to end super underwhelmingly crappy.
    Busou Renkin -second half and ending was crappy.
    Riki-oh - went off into weird directions with abilities, art, and goriness, not necessarily bad but just seem liked they were experimenting with too many "Changing the whole scope" ideas.

Yakuza girl _ if not for the girls, it was a waste to read.
    DNA^2 - Ending was off.
    Zero - One - Never got completed especially when it was getting good
    HunterXHunter -if it keeps taking these stupid unexplained long crappy breaks and do very little to correct it or move the story along.
    Gantz - At some point you have to explain and end it, they seem to really be against ever doing both.
    Immortal Regis - Don't know how it's connected to "Cavalier of the Abyss". Don't consider it an ending, Don't even understand what exactly happened in the end.

Good thing you put disappointed because the others made me angry but these are truly disappointing, because they were favorites and now....
    Tenjou Tenge -Started trying to be bigger and make the characters more powerful than it or they were supposed to be. Also got really confusing requiring multiple readings and not totally explaining some really weird concepts.
    Air Gear -SAME

And these were just the ones off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Anyone else think that Suzuka is just awful?
    Bloody terrible, I still read it and enjoyed it though. Could not tell you why to be honest...

Naruto by now has to be one of the worst Mangas I've ever read, yet it too holds a strange fascination to me.

I think it's the attraction of looking at a putrefying corpse or a train wreck, or perhaps the masochistic thrill of prodding yourself in a muscle you've severely over-exercised. Sometimes I like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Bloody terrible, I still read it and enjoyed it though. Could not tell you why to be honest...
    Personally, I couldnt continue reading it because of Suzuka, she for like all the chapters I read, was a real bitch and I simply couldnt get behind Yamato Akitsuki irrational love for that woman.
    Last edited by zeroLT; 07-01-2009 at 05:37 PM.

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Personally, I couldnt continue reading it because of Suzuka, she for like all the chapters I read, she was a real bitch and I simply couldnt get behind Yamato Akitsuki irrational love for that woman.
    Man I know what you mean expecially when he had so much MUCH better choices tthan her.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    hellsing (it took me soo long to catch up to it....and i regret the time wasted), yugioh(a piece of shit...DO NOT PICK THIS UP even if you liked the show as a kid), one piece(HOOORRIBLE, i know it has a lota fans and all, but i find the drawing style crappy!)

OMG how can i forget Vampire Knight...i only stayed with it because the anime was half decent but the manga is horrid!

inuyasha is another manga that was an utter disappointment.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA