15 20.83%
  • Sandaime wins hands down

17 23.61%
  • Sandaime wins a close battle

18 25.00%
  • Garaa wins a close battle

22 30.56%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    You also have to remember that Gaara has had time to train all of his skills without the hindering effects Shikaku had caused up until its extraction. Yes, his sand based attacks will likely have suffered a bit and are just short of the absolute defense they were with Gaara as a host. But they are still a formidable part of his arsenal. His brother and sister have also likely helped in training with him in other skills (taijutsu, weapons other than sand, elemental jutsu, etc. And before anyone says "Gaara was able to do elemental jutsu during his fight with Naruto, he was more than partially transformed, and was heavily drawing on Shikaku for those attacks. By now, he should have some new wind and/or earth based jutsu of his own outside of the sand based ones already at his disposal) to compensate for his ultimate defense being not so ultimate anymore.

overall, I'd almost have to say this ends up being a stalemate. or either of them just squeak out a win, but spend a great deal of time in the hospital afterwards
    come fight my brute here

I say Sandaime wins in a fairly close battle. Not an absolute squeker of a battle like it was in Garaa v Naruto or Diedera V Sasuke. But fairly close non the less.

i say gaara still wins

It would be a close battle,but as Kakashi said (and it's true considering the progress of the charakters in the manga),the younger generation always surpasses the previous one,so my vote goes to Gaara.

I vote for Gaara too, he'll definitely have something up his sleeve since his revival 5-6 months ago.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

wow, looks like Garaa is slowly catching up

Metal /magnet are form of "earth" which mean Gaara could control those as well so he would rape the kazekag

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Metal /magnet are form of "earth" which mean Gaara could control those as well so he would rape the kazekag
    Actually no he cannot. Dunno where your getting your info from buddy but that is wrong.

Sandaime could use Metal because he was the only person who could change his chakra into magnetism and then control the metal. Unless I missed something for the past 300+ chapters of Naruto, Gaara didn't learn to do that. It was on the same level, if not it actually was, a kekkei genkai, not something everyone could do. There are a few people who could use "metallic" techniques like Kakuzu and turn themselves as hard as metal but no one could manipulate iron sand like Sandaime.

Maybe if Gaara could learn to use Diamond dust instead of sand he could possibly win but even then idk...
    A pie in the sky?

Wow, I can't believe how even this poll is right now.

all tied lol

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE