Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar

Full Movie 09 trailer

Yeah I hardly create any threads, don't really see the point honestly, but after seeing this clip for movie 09. I thought that everyone else should take a look at it as well and ask the same question I'm asking. What in the holy hell is going on overall?

Movie 09 trailer, full version.

Edit - this is not the version that Vegapunk has available on their site.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

HOLY FUCKING SHIT OZ IS GOING TO BE IN THE MOVIE!!!! Where did you find this trailer?

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

WTF...and I do not use that expression often...This is beyond confusing! Oz? Franky? Robin? No Vivi? Chopper not in? What the heck in the world is going on here? Will this movie turn out to be the most disastrous animated movie in the history of movie animation? What in the world is Oda thinking? Wait wait wait, is this some sort of foreshadowing? That Oz has the power to go time traveling? ........................................ I give up.

Wait, what? Oz? Franky? The Sunny? Is this movie just half Drum Island flash-back?

Its a dream. It has to be a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    WTF...and I do not use that expression often...This is beyond confusing! Oz? Franky? Robin? No Vivi? Chopper not in? What the heck in the world is going on here? Will this movie turn out to be the most disastrous animated movie in the history of movie animation? What in the world is Oda thinking? Wait wait wait, is this some sort of foreshadowing? That Oz has the power to go time traveling? ........................................ I give up.
    Disastrous? This movie is going to be FUCKING AMAZING. And Chopper is in it.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks

OZ!!!?? WTF? This just came to my mind but... wasn´t Oz from a northern continent?

Quote Originally Posted by samurai View Post
    OZ!!!?? WTF? This just came to my mind but... wasn´t Oz from a northern continent?
    Yeah I said this before a few times on other forums but I think Oz might have come from Drum Island, since he is from a cold icey land. So far we've only seen two places that match that description. Drum Island and the island we saw Shanks and his crew where Mihawk visited him.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Disastrous? This movie is going to be FUCKING AMAZING. And Chopper is in it.
    I meant that Chopper isn't in the crew(of course, that's logical, not so logical since Robin and Franky are in.) Depends on how this movie is being formatted, it may turn amazing, or just downright super confusing. Good thing that Vivi didn't do much in Drum, so her role is easily replaceable.

But IF Oda is ACTUALLY directing this movie, then you are right, this MAY turn into something amazing. I already have a scenario ready here to make Movie 9 perfectly "logical":

The movie is set to premiere in late 2008, Oz will be well dead(we can't have Luffy turn to dust, can we? Umm..can we..?...maybe...)before then. So in one of the future Thriller Bark chapters, Luffy will go against Oz, only to be knocked unconscious with one of Oz's abilities(after all, Oz almost destroyed the world couple centuries ago, his corpse must have some sort of special power other than his physical pwness). What occurs in Luffy's mind while he was unconscious shall be left unsaid. That part shall be filled in Movie 9:

Here is my guess: Movie 9 shall begin with an intense and high quality animation of Luffy V.S. Oz. Luffy falls under Oz's power, Oz is declared the victor. Whatever Oz's power warped Luffy into a subconscious plane, where each of his past deeds played out before his eyes. When Luffy is awaken, he found himself aboard the Thousand Sunny with his memory erased. The ship heads toward Drum Island(is Nami still sick?), and blah blah blah, emotional recap, slightly twisted story with new characters in and all. Mission accomplished, Chopper recruited. As the chapter of Drum Island draws to a close, the dream prison that Oz created shatters as a shadowy figure of Oz manifests on the island. The dream world emerges with the real world, the shadowy figure solidifies. Bewildered, Luffy found himself aboard Thriller Bark and a tearful Chopper nearby. The Movie shall come to a close with this :"Yosh! Let's go kick my ass!"

Something like that......
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 08-26-2007 at 09:41 PM. Reason: added couple stuff.

However it's played out, I just hope it's better than Movie 8.