Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Bleach episode 226 Discussion

Bleach 226: Fierce Fighting Concludes? Towards a New Battle!

Streaming link: Bleach 226 sub
    Last edited by Cobra826; 07-01-2009 at 12:35 AM.

Orihime's only two lines were Kurosaki-kun. Well, I guess we get a reprieve from that since fillers are starting up again.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    more fillers? lame

also, did i understand part of that because i watch so much anime or because i read the manga before?
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

haha this episode was great i really like it and next week star the filler again well at least i hope the little princess don't appear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    subbed torrent by ELEMENT: here

i have no idea who ELEMENT is, maybe you guys do lol

edit: k so i finished watching it and iono what is different from the DB releases but the video quality was definitely higher and iono about the translation since i don't really know what they are saying aside from remembering what's supposed to be going on from the manga.
    Last edited by atticus; 07-01-2009 at 12:44 AM.
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Quote Originally Posted by atticus View Post
    subbed torrent by ELEMENT: here

i have no idea who ELEMENT is, maybe you guys do lol

edit: k so i finished watching it and iono what is different from the DB releases but the video quality was definitely higher and iono about the translation since i don't really know what they are saying aside from remembering what's supposed to be going on from the manga.
    I just finished watching the episode that ELEMENT Subbed, your right the video quality was good and it seemed to me that there translations were done pretty well. I think ELEMENT is trying to be the next dattebayo.

Anyway it was an excellent episode! Yama was the star of the show! But we will have fillers next week, which is gonna suck, just when they were getting to the good part. I hope these fillers will be good and not like the crappy fillers with the princess.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Aw man. Fillers are the best part of the series. Looks like they'll be the funny type of fillers right now, so they should be alright hopefully. The anime was blazing through the canon material so we should have seen the fillers coming. But you gotta love how they segway into the filler material despite not being in an appropriate spots lol. They kill me with animated shorts at the end of the episodes. Anyways, about the episode, Yamamoto owns even harder when animated.

Bleach

[DB] Bleach 226 "Fierce Fighting Concludes? Towards a New Battle!"

Rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/250555953/DB_B_226.avi

Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CW3I3H1L

Megavideo

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=CXBSLJYB

yea i loved Yamamoto's Shikai... it was awesome.

Sig By Damon Max

Veteran Member
    I was prepared to hear the "Kurosaki-kun" alot of times next week, but I guess we gotta wait... for fillers to be over... and then another shit like "kurosaki-kun" ;O