View Poll Results: Are you a boy or girl? (Honesty please)

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Masculine Monster (male)

57 81.43%
  • Femme Fatale (female)

13 18.57%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Boys or Girls?

im a man
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    I'm a dude. Oddly enough,in my old school's anime club I was one of two boys. The other 10 or so members were all girls. Then again, most of the people that joined had only experienced Naruto and Bleach so it was up to me to educate them on everything that was better.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    I sense... crap~ CRAP~ CRAAAAAP~

It is true though, more dudes here read manga than gals, same for anime... but the chicks who do, are somewhat hawt... really. Then again, I'm a sexy person myself and am only surrounded by equaly hot gals, so that explains probably, why the girls you know aren't "females"...

Anyway, it probably depends on your country AND age, since girls get more serious earlier... I know that some years ago most of the girls I know watched anime, hell, even played pokemon (some still do after we all discovered the magic of myboy, a cell-gameboy emulator :3), but now it's quite reduced... then again, I'm not that much into it myself anymore...
    The manga section at Forbidden planet tends to attract more girls than guys. Although they all seem to go for the same things. Gintama and School Rumble.
    That being said as much as I hate to agree with the angry young man, most of the girls I run into there are pretty hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

I'm a girl...and I guess I know a fair amount of female anime/manga fans. It really depends on the forum...one of the boards I belong to is I'd say around 80% female, while this one seems to have a lot more guys.

Beer and Music
    hmm..well the few times that ive been at anime conventions the amount of ppl seem equal between boys and girls..but then u gotta make space for the asians..whooole other ppl..jk

I don't remember anymore... :(

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

From my encounters with chics that are into anime and manga. Everyone of them are into yaoi, draw doujins, and scream or yell every five minutes about something anime or manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I'm a dude. Oddly enough,in my old school's anime club I was one of two boys. The other 10 or so members were all girls. Then again, most of the people that joined had only experienced Naruto and Bleach so it was up to me to educate them on everything that was better.

Haha nice! I wish our school had an anime club although I wouldn't be able to join thanks to sports. Most of the people I know who watch anime are girls although there are a few boys, but they watch Bleach only. Oh, and I'm a man, dude, or mandude. Whatever you fancy.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

God's Glory is Awesome Akira_yu42's Avatar
    teenage boy

Hosea 6:6"I want mercy and not sacrifice. I want you to recognize me as God instead of bringing me burnt offerings." Revelation 22:13"I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am the First and the Last. I am the Beginning and the End."

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    You're a dude? O_o

Are you gay for byakuya?
    lol

sadly enough manga/anime isnt that popular in Australia unless you like dubbed versions...........yuk.

But from the very few people ive met only 1 is a girl and she was japanese.