Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

some little things

Hello i'm a new member and please excuse my english but i'm not a language user

first i wish to say to everybody "nice to meet you" by the way i don't want to waste your time

1) i think that akatsuki female member is uzumaki kushina and i think pein is the naruto's uncle (so the 4th brother), he really look like him and i wish to see how many people got the same idea of mine

2) Itachi isn't the real responsable of uchiha clan devastation but was Tobi (or uchiha madara wathever) and he pretend to be the uchiha slayer to make sasuke stronger and help him to kill the real assassin

3) kakashi got the mangekyou sharingan... Why? i haven't saw him killing his best friend or something.... Maybe kill an important person isn't the real way to activate the mangekyou? Or maybe Kakashi used the sharingan to copy the mangekyou from Itachi that time in Konoha? Please give me an answer in this point because i'm really confused on the kakashi's mangekyou origins

have a nice day
    Last edited by ImMaitoGai Not Makemegay; 08-26-2007 at 05:56 PM. Reason: *i made a little mistake i wrote obito but i want to write Tobi the akatsuki member sorry again :)

Initiate
    man... thats like.. everybody sayin those stuff... well, my english also bad.. any way
    MY thinking of it

1.. i dont think like she is naruto's mommy... diferent hair than tsunade said, and mainly, diferent behaver.. like, this blue hair girly is more calm and cool-head... tsunade says that naruto's mommy is like him.. wouldnt fit
    -maybe its like "she got emo when lost both 4th and naruto, and go all serious life" ehhh i wouldnt like this ;~ but yeah, maybe the fact that naruto is alive somehow is unknow for her......
    -yeah! pein must be some relative to naruto!

2.. obito...again... dun know 'bout obito, but yes, maybe tobi or whoever tobi is, is the one that really killed the whole clan... it would be cool

3.. has sasuke said, there are other ways of gettin mangeky ... maybe you dont need to kill ur best friend, but simply watch him die
    the way the story went... looks like kakashi saw something into itachi's mangeky, and sorta learn something... then started to train it till development
    thats what i prefer to think

\o
    Last edited by Vitor; 08-26-2007 at 05:49 PM.

1. I really fucking hate this theory about the Akatsuki girlie being Naruto's mom, it's just plain stupid...I consider the Pein-Naruto relation possible, but still a 0% chance that he's from Minato's side. It's possible there's some connection via his mother's side. Now that i think about it it's quite stupid too, since it'd make anyone with red hair Naruto's relatives.

2. It's possible, I think Itachi's gonna put the facts straight in one of the near-future chapters.(at the hideout or w/e)

3. Well obviously the "killing your best friend" thing is bs since i highly doubt Kakashi killed Obito. The manga hasn't given any answer to this. Personally i'm quessing the Kakashi-Itachi clash made Kakashi realize sumthin' about the MS and as Kakashi has stated "everyone ever close to him are dead" so i quess that might also have an effect on it.

Hello my english is preety weak too so dont worry about it .
    1. Many people say that she is but um his mom whould not have a piercing i thinkg. Pein
    man why uncle why ?? He is on itachi age old younger and he looks like naruto (hair style) and the color of hair of naruto mother so i whould say that he is naruto brother (heh remember naruto must be almost the same as sasuke so it is possible).
    2.It whould be stupid to kill all your klan for that and besides why he dont kill kakashi the one who stolen the uchiha power ?? It seems that what hapend that nnight will be rivael in next chapter or two.
    3.There is no clue for that how you can get the MS other way than kill your best friend but meybe he used on himself genjutsu (meybe iven sharingan with mirror ) and he was then killing obito then Sharingan BOOM you obtained MS congratulations.

1. Doubt it, Naruto/Pein relation is more plausible but still unlikely. Pein looks pretty young.

2. Itachi has never denied killing off the clan and we don't even know if he even knows Tobi is Madara so unlikely too, and wtf? Tobi disguised as a murderer and killing an entire clan off to make just one little kid strong sounds farfetched.

3. I don't think u can copy a Bloodline ability...Kakashi's MS is probably because of some crap about the loved ones he has lost or whatever. Either that or it has yet to be explained.
    Last edited by Bubbled; 08-27-2007 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImMaitoGai_Not_Makemegay View Post
    1) i think that akatsuki female member is uzumaki kushina and i think pein is the naruto's uncle (so the 4th brother), he really look like him and i wish to see how many people got the same idea of mine
    join the club

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbled View Post
    1. Doubt it, Naruto/Pein relation is more plausible but still unlikely. Pein looks pretty young.

2. Itachi has never denied killing off the clan and we don't even know if he even knows Tobi is Madara so unlikely too, and wtf? Tobi disguised as a murderer and killing an entire clan off to make just one little kid strong sounds farfetched.

3. I don't think u can copy a Bloodline ability...Kakashi's MS is probably because of some crap about the loved ones he has lost or whatever. Either that or it has yet to be explained.

1. Pein look pretty young, even tsunade look young but she's 50 years old and we still don't know the pein's real powers. But one thing is sure, he should be a really beast if he can control people like kisame, itachi, sasori etc. (and even orochimaru!!) big troubles for jiraya... I hope he don't die i love jiraya is one of my favourite characters. About Uzumaki Kushina and the female akatsuki ninja there are a lot of differences yes... But time is passed... ppl change... btw we'll discover the truth waiting the manga

2. I was thinking about this option, i'll explain good
    Tobi (or madara or robert de niro i don't know) killed the entire clan while itachi was off for a mission and sasuke was away. Itachi arrived first and he saw the uchiha ppl and his parents death. Sasuke come and watch itachi near the corpse, in that point itachi think to use that moment to make the skinny sasuke much stronger fillin him with hate and he pretend to be the real killer and used the mangekyou on his brother to make him belive that with an illusion genjutsu. Sasuke full of hate because his brother became stronger enough to kill the real assassin (everybody know that the sasuke sharingan is powerfull respect the itachi's one) this is my small silly opinion

3. Thx for the answers ^^

2. I was thinking about this option, i'll explain good
    Tobi (or madara or robert de niro i don't know) killed the entire clan while itachi was off for a mission and sasuke was away. Itachi arrived first and he saw the uchiha ppl and his parents death. Sasuke come and watch itachi near the corpse, in that point itachi think to use that moment to make the skinny sasuke much stronger fillin him with hate and he pretend to be the real killer and used the mangekyou on his brother to make him belive that with an illusion genjutsu. Sasuke full of hate because his brother became stronger enough to kill the real assassin (everybody know that the sasuke sharingan is powerfull respect the itachi's one) this is my small silly opinion
    That's kind of stupid. Itachi comes home and finds everyone dead, so he thinks to himself "Hey! This is a great time to make Sasuke strong!" Yeah... retarded.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

my english is also sucks, haha..

1. it would be fun and more complicated if she really is naruto's mom. I like to see how jiraiya would react if she is, a member of akatsuki that chasing bijuu is uzumaki kushina

2. i dont have a clue about itachi's motives or goals.

3. maybe kakashi has already qualified to use MS but doesnt know how it works. we knows that he feels responsible for obito's death, he did saw obito's crushed with his eyes (obito's sharingan eye) and he thinks he actually killed him. so after itachi used MS on him, the genius kakashi figured out how to use it..

1) i think that akatsuki female member is uzumaki kushina and i think pein is the naruto's uncle (so the 4th brother), he really look like him and i wish to see how many people got the same idea of mine)
    and what evidence do you have to back this up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim