19 13.67%
  • Temari

13 9.35%
  • Karin

9 6.47%
  • Kurenai

18 12.95%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

xxxHOLiC Sexiest Naruto Female

Welcome to the competition, choose your most sexy Naruto Kunoichi and brag about how beautifull they are, in here. Lets start with the contestants, each recieving a sexy rank from the first judge - Damon Max

Sakura - rank [3/5]

Spoiler!
    - she is kinda cute with her pinky short haircut, but only in rare ocassions unfortunately. sexy, but not enough. also she lacks in certain womanly aspect *cough*boobs*cough*

Konan - rank [3.5/5]

Spoiler!
    - her curves are mostly hiden behind the cloack but she emites more sexappeal then Sakura. the day Kishi makes her parts more visible could be very interesting. plus, piercings alone are sexy on girls

However, as I mentioned there is much bigger competition

Ten-Ten - rank [1.5/5]

Spoiler!
    - weak ninja but still has her boyish appeal that might turn on some men. not me for sure

Hinata - rank [3.8/5]

Spoiler!
    - dont know about you but for me shy girls are especially cute. they look so fragile yet sexy, and thats what makes men so turned on bcs we tend to be the "saviours" of females and thus seeing shy fragile girl evokes this "knight" complex to protect them.

Ino - rank [3/5]

Spoiler!
    - too much barbie. no wonder shes Sakuras rival as she is almost at her level.

Tsunade - rank [4.5/5]

Spoiler!
    - what is this old hag doing here ? Easy, shes just still hot, no matter her age. and she certainly rocks the poll.

Temari - rank [4/5]

Spoiler!
    - unique hairstyle, attitude of a beast and the latest outfit-change make her a favourite in my eyes

Karin - rank [3.5/5]

Spoiler!
    - now this girl has a style. Extravagant, phunky red hair and glasses. in her case this combination fits perfectly and theres also her high boots, which are ALLWAYS sexy on girls.

Kurenai - rank [4.5/5]

Spoiler!
    - Asuma you dawg *high-five*, he really scored big time, its just sad hes not alive anymore for her. Red eyes, dark black long sparky hair and perfect figure - what else do you want. plus pregnant women are especially sexy

I was also considering adding Karui and Samui, the cloud kunoichi, into the poll but they need more time to show-off and plus I already have too much pics in this thread so ... oh and the contest is only for living kunoichi so that makes Kushina or even Haku off limits.

Lets also take a look on statistics of height and weight :

Spoiler!

so then lets vote folks, but remember - poll will be enabled for 100 days starting from now

oh and you can also give your personal ranks, as if you were a judge.
    Last edited by Maximo; 06-27-2009 at 12:22 PM.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Lol wtf, I'm wondering if this'll be a success or end up in the graveyard. Anyway, I liiike.
    My vote's for Temari, 'cuz she's the only one of the kids that's not loli. Or something. Whatever.
    Right!?

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Lol wtf, I'm wondering if this'll be a success or end up in the graveyard. Anyway, I liiike.
    My vote's for Temari, 'cuz she's the only one of the kids that's not loli. Or something. Whatever.
    Right!?
    I would be really pissed if this goes graveyard, it took me soooo long to get this thread together

Also I hoped that readers would give theyre personal ranks as well - like if they were the judges.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Tsunade is the best. i could give you 2 huge reasons why she is the winner lol, i think konan has a body under that robe of hers , and she seems like the type to have peircings in very sexy places, i dont like sakura , she is'nt curvy enough to me.

TEN TEN FTW, she is the best of all plus uber skills.
    don't graveyard this thread, it is really cool and the girls look nice

Temari hands down,other things up
    Considering the age she's to hottest,I don't like grannies so I didn't vote for Tsunade.

for a granny shes sexy. but i voted for kurenai, cuz im into eyes

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I want Konan and Karin-they are so cute and sexy.

My ranking:

1. Konan - Wow, just amazing
    2. Kurenai - Would have been my first choice if it weren't for Konan. (Plus, she has the same birthday as my girlfriend.)
    3. Temari & Karin - I love Temari since Shippuuden and I love Karin's outfit.
    4. Hinata - Well she is cute, but not mature enough to be sexy imo.
    5. Ten-Ten - A tomboy... I used to love strong woman, but that was some years ago.
    6. Ino - Like you said, way too much barbie.
    7. Sakura - I don't know, I don't think she is very pretty, and because of her attitude I just can not imagine her to be very sexy. Maybe she is just too immature?
    8. Tsunade - It has nothing to do with her age. It's just I don't like big boobs.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    temari for me
    anko isnt bad either.

i would do the judge thing but i have no time....sorry.