Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    The effects like natsu's fire and stuff are cool, the character animation is the definition of standard, and the music's pretty good!

Awesome. Definitely worth the wait. Looks like I've got a new anime to watch.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

It felt a little fast to me. Like some of the jokes that were really funny in the manga are so fast in the anime, there's not enough time to laugh lol.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I thought it sucked actually :/

Having Hirano Aya play Lucy was a mistake, Shiraishi Ryouko or Ueda Kana would have been much better choices.
    The animation was typical bog standard mass produced shounen style, like all the crap Studio Pierrot release. A1 have done some great anime like Kannagi so I expected alot more from them.

Only part I like is that they cast Kakihara Tetsuya as Natsu, He can be a pretty funny VA at times.
    I'll give it another chance with ep 2, but it's getting dwarfed by all the other new anime so far

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Having Hirano Aya play Lucy was a mistake,
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I really don't think Aya Hirano fits Lucy. She's done different roles before so she may just pull it off, I guess.
    I said the same thing a couple of months ago . I have yet to watch the episode, though, so I don't have a worthy opinion yet.

I'm really not that into seeing who they get as the voice actors i can always get used to it, other than that i like it, I just want to see the entire manga animated so I'll watch it regardless.

Download dmn Se ne???