Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    damn yo. michael jackson is dead? i'll post my thoughts later, this is too mind blowing for me right now. peace.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    When I heard this in about 2\3 hours ago, I was just dumb-founded. His death is a truly sad moment in our history.

But I then thought perhaps dying young was for the better for Michael at this point. It's not like his life has been peaches. He's spent the last 20 years being accused of child rape on multiple occasions, as the poster child for plastic surgery gone horribly wrong, slowly going bankrupt, and trying to become a recluse to escape all the bad press. With time, those who grew up with him may have even begun to forget why Michael was an international icon in the first place and his legacy would have ended not with fond memories of his career but a mocking scorn for the train wreck following it.

However, this man had no equal, and we must all show respect to what he has given us for over 40 years. He is the kind you'd expect to be there forever. His time was up... May he rest in peace.

Beer and Music
    I was abit shocked when they announced that he was in the hospital and that he was in a bad condition, but then. Like half an hour later after I found out, they announce his time of death and. Stuff, that just left me shocked..wow..
    I've always thought he was the shit, it would piss me off when someone would talk about him cause yeah...my 1st music tape was Thriller by Michael Jackson.
    Hmm...I wonder how Slash and Eddie Van Halen feel...prolly terrible

The news still hasn't really hit yet. Such a talented artist, and such a sad life. I'm sure he'll be in the history books years from now. He's made such a huge impression on the music scene, and he will be missed.

he made a huge impact on music.
    hopefully he'll be appreciated now that he's gone

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

The sadder part of this story is that he was on the verge of a comeback tour. I guess we'll never know now.

I was planning on buying tickets for the comeback tour =/

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON :((

/ Now, I'm listening "We are the world", it's really touched feeling

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Say what you want about him, but he had more hits than a popular website. I remember trying to dance like him when i was young. Right now im watching B.E.T and they have all his hits so im recording it. It made me sad cause at one time he was my favorite artist. RIP Micheal Jackson youll be missed but not forgotten

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Im deeply saddened by his death as far as someone I dont even know goes. He was forced to be an adult as a child, and was pressured to settle in lawsuits based on accusations. The scandals and follies of his life never ended, and his death may just give birth to new and more outrageous scandals. But this becomes irrelevant when you consider the passion he installed in the world of music. Musicians around the world stive to have even a taste of the amount of success he did. The impact he had in the entertainment business was truly monumental and quite possibly the greatest the world has ever seen before.

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, may your life live on in your music.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...