Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    being against something what is natural is retarded, redundant and simply dumb.
    fakk racism in all of its forms.
    stone-age tribalism and the fear of 'different' things is still present in every culture.
    there is still a very long road to walk for us.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by denemigen View Post
    being against something what is natural is retarded, redundant and simply dumb.
    fakk racism in all of its forms.
    stone-age tribalism and the fear of 'different' things is still present in every culture.
    there is still a very long road to walk for us.

i agree with you, but i think, when you compare now-a-days to say 20 years ago, we've come very far in race relations, which is why neo-nazi skinheads and the KKK are crippled dogs that still like to bark
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

I am of mixed race and I have zero issues with anyone.

I live in the southern half of the united states and oddly enough i still contend with racism on a regular basis. By regular basis I mean VERY often. It's funny because like BW said, sometimes it's blacks, sometimes it's whites, sometimes its indians (dot not feathers), hardly ever asians, and mostly it's hispanics.

I thank god that I was raised with thick skin because I can honestly say that racism RARELY bothers me. I could careless about some persons' ignorance.

I date women of ALL races and enjoy them all the same. Hell I have friends from all over the world and of nearly every nationality. We are all God's children so I say enjoy life and be happy with it's blessings.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    @ [JUICE]
    Still, pregnant woman can get really mad trust me.

And congratulations.
    Do you know if girl or boy?
    thanks ^^ and yeah i know, she rages from time to time, but shes still cool
    and nope, were gonna make it a surprise, well find out 5 months from now, dont worry ill post some pics up at that time

Quote Originally Posted by Shijima View Post
    I personally have no problem at all with interracial couples/babies, and being 100% Swedish myself, I actually felt somewhat envious of people with mixed heritage while growing up. At the risk of sounding like a total hippie, I've always really looked at people as being "Children of Earth", rather than skin color or anything like that. Cause we're all on this rock together.

@ Juice
    Just make sure the only time the word "No" comes outta your mouth with her around is if she asks if she looks fat and you should be okay. EDIT: Oh yea and congrats, kids sure are fun when they're not crying or messing their diapers every 15 minutes.
    lol thanks for the tip ill watch for that
    and yeah i know, i still love babies

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I prefer mixed raace babies oer single race babies. They give the soup more flavour.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I prefer mixed raace babies oer single race babies. They give the soup more flavour.
    im calling the FBI on you >_>, HANNIBAL LECTOR!

back on topic. im with anubiz, we are all children of the great spirit, allah, god or whatever other name you use for the creater. i was reading an article today on the net and it was talking about how the particip[ation of women in KKK and skin-head groups have increased dramatcally in the last few years. anyone wanna drop an opinion on that? mine being how is it that the entrance to earth can have a "white only" sign on it? i would think that women, being the givers of life, wouldent allow themselves to be caught-up in such BS
    (

anyone can challenge me

I don't care about mixed race at all and I think this generation is pretty open-minded. The only thing I think all of us are going through is cultural issues like if you marry somebody, would they fit in with your family b/c of cultural differences, but I don't think that is related to race.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

i agree, they dont matter
    (

anyone can challenge me

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    There is only one race, the human race. But because we are still stuck with blood feuds and grudges a couple thousand years old, we're nothing more barbarians. We try and dominate because it's a survival instinct, a way for our genes to survive. The only problem is that there is no truly superior gene out there at this point in time. We're all on equal ground, so no one wins and the cycle continues.

To make this very simple, we are a VERY vulnerable as a species if Aliens do (they do) exist and make contact. Divide and conquer, we're screwed. If these aliens are "transcended" or wise beyond belief, they'll look at us and see a bunch of warring monkeys with nuclear weapons. Do you really they'd even want to talk to us if that's what they saw?

By the way, I have many ethnicity's in my blood. I'm Native American of mixed tribes. Guess what. I believe that God gave each and every one of us our own unique way to worship, to practice our religion, to live our lives. But there is one thing few people know, that we all believe in the same thing, and that we only have pieces of the truth. No one culture had all of the answers, no one culture is perfect, no one is superior. Equality mean the powerful lose their power, and the weak gain power. Just because I'm smarter than you, doesn't mean I'm also stronger. When it comes down to it though, everyone seems to hate the Jews, which baffles me to no end.

You really want a heated debate on this, talk to me in person. I'm currently in my 14 lifetime, and each life has been a different culture, a different body, and a different life. But God has always been God, no matter what race, culture, or ethnicity I was. I've been rich, poor, strong, and frail, but never superior or inferior in the eyes of God. I've always been me, the soul who still hasn't done his job yet... I'm a slow learner.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!