Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    didn't see any ask a question thread for psyren , i started reading and i am on chapter 56 , it's awesome so far, but i have a question, i didn't really get the nemesis q thing, can someone explain? No spoilrs xD
    What exactly about it don't you get? It's hard to answer this question without spoiling anything...all I can say is keep reading and a lot will be explained

oh holy shit, didn't see this thread, i must be getting blind, and yeah well i got bored and started readig it its pretty good =P
    Later on you will get some clarifying information about Nemesis Q.

Wink

oh holy shit, didn't see this thread, i must be getting blind, and yeah well i got bored and started readig it its pretty good =P
    So should i try?

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    So should i try?
    Yes, you should.

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    So should i try?

yeah might seem like a matrix ripoff in the start, but once you get into it it's awesme

meh just read all 98 chapters, that's all there is? Hope this isn't monthly BS

and the heck happened to that oboro guy? Did he become a tavoo or something?
    Last edited by merciless; 12-08-2009 at 04:15 PM.

meh just read all 98 chapters, that's all there is? Hope this isn't monthly BS. Is in jump so it's weekly

and the heck happened to that oboro guy? Did he become a tavoo or something? We still don't know
    There you go.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

and the heck happened to that oboro guy? Did he become a tavoo or something?
    We don't know if Oboro is a tavoo. We do know he took in several small cores to survive. Might be impossible for him to return to the past :o.

meh just read all 98 chapters, that's all there is? Hope this isn't monthly BS
    It's weekly in the WSJ, you can expect the scans each Friday/Saturday by Binktopia.
    Last edited by Phixion; 12-10-2009 at 07:28 AM.

Does anyone know if someone is trying to license this in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    We don't know if Oboro is a tavoo. We do know he took in several small cores to survive. Might be impossible for him to return to the past :o.

It's weekly in the WSJ, you can expect the scans each Friday/Saturday by Binktopia.

he did act pretty abnormal, and i always thought the guy is gonna turn evil,

Oboro's always been questionable.

His personality doesn't really give way to say if he's "good" or "evil". The only reason he was hanging out with the crew was because of Ageha, and his weird sense of attraction to him (probably his raw power). He's definitely someone of interest.

I'm pretty surprised his cure is so effective against Tavoo. It decimates them. Kind of reminds me of Final Fantasy and undead monsters.

Edit:Oh and for a question how long do you think until we see Hiryu again, I'm pretty sure he and Tatsuo can handle themselves, I just hope he's training too.

Still waiting for that Full "Miracle Dragon Release." He's got wings and a tail so he's around half-way there. Still needs some claws and a body though.
    Last edited by Trilight; 12-12-2009 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Add-on

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!