Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The way I understand it, is that the speed of a person's magic projectile depends on how the person perceives time. You can't throw a rock at a good distance if your hand is moving slowly when you throw it. Same thing with the ice arrow and other magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Cool chapter though, but too bad for Leon, and the doll chick keeps gettin pwned its not cool anymore -_-"
    Teh Sakura of the Fairy Tail series! Woop, woop.

Cool chapter, anyhow.

Good chap. Going on this http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tai...3/page011.html it looks like Midnight's a guy, yet his appearance seems to prove otherwise.

Racer said he prayed to be faster than anyone, and that Oracion Seis were six prayers, so probably all of them gained there powers by praying for them. I'd think that all would have a catch though, like Racer's limited radius to slow down time.

Hope Leon's ok, since Racer died I'm expecting for Leon to be at least a little banged up.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Hope Leon's ok, since Racer died I'm expecting for Leon to be at least a little banged up.
    LOL if he survives hugging a bomb like that and being blown up at point blank range, then daaaaaaaaaamn Leon is the man! I think not though. You can't hug 10 grenades and then think you'll be just a little busted up
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    LOL if he survives hugging a bomb like that and being blown up at point blank range, then daaaaaaaaaamn Leon is the man! I think not though. You can't hug 10 grenades and then think you'll be just a little busted up
    I bet he'll find a way

Bringin Leon back just to get killed here seems kinda unlikely

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona