Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Well, given I've sketched and conceptionalized a lot of Bleach fan characters for myself, i'll be glad to share one of my ideas(I've taken a lot of liberties to interject my own story withou interfering too much with the canon):

Name: "Champion de la Colosseum" Leo Destello

Former name: Leo Destello

Biography:

An adjucas class hollow, that resembles a lion that is somewhat bipedal, but wih a deformed human shape and a distict "hunch". This hollow became an arrancar through the process of becoming champion of the Colosseum. When tranformed into an arrancar, he is completely humanoid, though his frame can be compared to Yami's. The remnants of his mask appear as a crest on his left cheek that resemble whiskers. His Hollow hole is positioned through the middle of his forehead. He wears a white and black thrench coat, with a mane for a collar.

When released, his mask takes the form of a gladiator helmet, stylized to resemble a lion. He also sports a plated tunic, and his tail is also plated. His skin retains the same color, pale red, and gains very visible and bleeding wounds(to symbolize the experiences of the past warriors who's bloodlust played a role in the creation of this Zan).

He participated in many invasions and atacks on SS during periods of massive warfare and bloodshed. These periods of time predates the SS shinigami academy formation.

Zanpakuto:

Colosseum

Combate, Colosseum!!!

This Zanpakuto's existence predates the formation of the shinigami academy. It is a sentinent Zanpakuto that can exist without a companion. Legends and folklore suggest Colosseum was formed from a collective consciousness of esteemed warriors of the seiretei. This Zanpakuto takes the form of a Gladius, with the handgaurd as a stylized depiction of the facade of the ancient Roman Colosseum.

The fighting instincs, and constant appetite for a satisfactory battle, are what were attributed to the characteristics of Colosseum, and this Zanpakuto represents a time period of bloodshed and lawlessness, where only the strongest fighter, is allowed to continue living.

The previous statement is a testament of the true essence of this Zan's ability. Within this Zanpakuto, exists an inescapable dimension, where exists only 1 solitary structure, a Colosseum.

Located in this colosseum, is a figure situated in the middle of the hypogeum, awaiting the challenger to engage in a grand gladiatorial showdown.

How this is achieved, is through the Zan's own awareness, and when in the presense of what the Zan believes to be a worthy opponent, the balde will use its spiritual inertia, to propel itself and initiate the process of assuming a challenger. This is done by piercing the target, to suffice their death. Once that condition is met, the target proceeds to be warped within the Zan's inner dimension, in which the the target has absolutely no sovereignty, and are forced fight for their survival, and claim the title of "Champion de la Colosseum".

Initially, the default figure, when he Zan was first formed, was an amalgamation of all the warrior spirit's instincs and battle prowess, formed into an unidentifiable sillouette of colossal scale, and sports a Glaius of matching size. After a challenger successfully defeats the colosseum master, they are reborn and manifested from the Zanpakuto as its owner and are now the "champion" of this Zanpakuto, granting the user untold amounts of battle experience and prowess.

The user also inherits the sword's will to seek out stronger opponents for battle, thus superceding the users previous peronality traits and or personal aspirations/goals. The user's new endowment, complements their previous abilities. Here is a list of the abilities gained through this process, aswell as the special abilites allowed through the release along with Leo's own abilities:

Champion de la Colosseum

-Installs all of the battle experiences, prowess, and the will to seek stronger opponents to feed the appetite for battle and bloodshed fancied by the Zan.

-Unleashes a constant stream of raitsu, that attracts potential challengers for the title of chamion de la colosseum.

-Greatly increases physical size and internal body structures function at optimal output. Speed, regeneration, stregnth, and raitsu capacity are all optimized.

-Special ability "Forzar de Champion" is an omnidirectional ability that radiates waves of violent raitsu, that compels all living creatures afflicted, to abandon any sense of self, and envoke violence and brutality within the targets affected. Those afflicted are reduced to mindlessly attacking each other with the sole intent on causing widespread chaos.

Leo Destello

-Cero wild-fire: A cero which is launched from his mane(cuz he's a lion XD), and does not dissipate immediately like most cero, this cero's power intensifies depending on the density of spirit particles in the surroundings. The flame wont stop until all the spirit particles are used up in proportion to the amount of raitsu fired in the cero.

-Nova: His special ability, and ultimate technique. He gathers his raitsu, and collects it into a condensed mass of unstable energy. Once the critical point is reached, the energy then bursts violently, carrying considerable destructive force. After the explosion, a vaccum of sorts is created, and those within its space, are deprived of their respitory functions.

If in the event, they find an opponent worthy of a colosseum battle, the user is transported to the colloseum with complete confomity to the task they inherited. The title is put on the line, as the Zanpakuto catches its target, the fight is initiated and the title is in contention.

In this Zanpakuto's history, there were only 2 champions:

1. An unnamed shinigami of unknown origin(was found dead subsequently after being defeated by Destella). His death was a direct result of being dethroned as champion of Colosseum.

2. Leo Destello, current champion of the Colosseum.

So thats it for now i guess. I'll make some adjustments to this if I see fit.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 06-26-2009 at 03:43 AM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Decidedly Undecided
    @_@...Wow, impressive, Steve.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Decidedly Undecided
    Name:Thanatos Exodus(I don't know why everyone's picking Spanish names, not all Arrancar have 'em...

Appearance: Pale skin, slicked-back black hair, yellow eyes(turn red during fights), scar running diagonally down his face, from above his left eye, across his nose, to below his right
    Mask fragment:Headband-shaped mask fragment on his forehead
    Hollow Hole:right where his belly-button should be

Outfit:White sleeveless vest, hakama tied by black footwraps halfway between the knee and the ankle, black open-fingered gloves that go all the way up to his biceps

Personality:Calm, but serious during fights, protective of his allies, genius intellect, observant of his opponents

Zanpakuto:Rapida Asesino(Swift Assassin)
    Command:Matenlos a todos(Kill 'em all)
    Sealed form:wakizashi, all-black with a silver tsuba)
    Resurreccion:White and black ninja-styled armor, with a black boomerang-shaped slit over the face for the eye
    Resurreccion ability:Strength, agility, Hierro, and speed increase, especially speed and Hierro, advanced form of Sonido, known as Sonido Rapido Paso(sound rapid step), which slows everything down around him, and increases his reaction time

Cero:Silver with black trim
    Special Cero:Cero Blanca(White Cero), the total and complete antithesis of Ulquiorra Cifer's Cero Oscuras, in equal but opposite strength.
    Last edited by Hagane, the Ice Nomad; 06-27-2009 at 06:39 PM.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    man, the way you guys raised the bar there with the tl:dr backstories prolly discouraged other lazier/unimaginative people from joining in (no offense to the lazy/unimaginative or the bar-raisers)
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Name: Veohi Evucar.
    Appearance: Imagine Majin-buu arc Gohan hair, except white. A generally dead look, massive bags under eyes, of which are blue. Brown skin colour. wears a turtleneck, thin jumper made of same material as rest of arrancar clothing. White trousers of same material. No shoes worn.
    Backstory: Was originally an adjuchas class Hollow. Made into an Arrancar by Aizen. Ex-espada, number #112.
    Release: "Distort, Espacio." Veohi changes little in his release. He gains a headplate, a white armour around his torso with three, gill like flaps on the back, and both his forearms gain bone-like structures which resemble guns, however you can still see his hands. The same applies to his legs. His ability is minor space distortion, allowing for a sonido so fast that there is no afterimage; it is akin to teleportation. As his abilities are close range, he can destroy incoming projectiles and cripple people by breaking their bones by distorting the space in their arms.
    Super incredible amazing cero: Veohi's cero stays as a ball, and using spacial distortion he can bend it to his will, even making different shapes out of it. This is his only attack in which his spacial distortion is long range, but even so can only distort the cero.

Name: caos sabre (Chaotic Sword)

Appearance: Think Stark, but younger and slightly shorter hair. Has no hole or any sign that his an arrancar, in other words, the perfect arrancar.

Personality: A peaceful and rational person much like Ukitake, but also similar to Shinsui in the fact that his quick witted as well as enjoying a drink and some company.

Biography:
    Former class is unknown. His creator is also Unknown. What is known is that his creator is the one who Urahara seeked for the material and advice for the Hyougoku. He is known to be friends of the Captain and Vice Captain of squad Zero.
    There is a legend that he once was an espada. No. 8 no less, in the time before the 13 squads were created. Back then the Espada were loyal and some may say righteous even. But the gap in power between them were unfathomable. The fraccion's of espada 8 were as strong as espada 10, espada 8 > espada 10 + espada 9 + their fraccions. The gap between the top 5 were even greater, espada 4 pre release > espada 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + their fraccions in resurrection etc....
    note: it is believe Stark was his former fraccion along with one other......

Release: As the Moons glared and the Stars reign destruction, may the meteors reep chaos as the heavens crash down. Danza, Cas Espada. (Dance, Sword of Chaos.)

His reiatsu alone is enough to cause a whole town to shatter under it's pressure.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Name: Gabriel
    Level: Vasto Lorde Arrancar
    Release: Vola per los cielos, Arcanjo (Soar through the heavens, Archangel)
    Special attack: La Dourada (The Golden One)

Appearance: Think of Yoko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho in an arrancar outfit and without the neko ears

After his release, a bone body armor imitating angel's wings surrounds his body and his hair turns golden. A black and white bow also appears in his right hand should he choose to summon it

Personality: The cool silent type, feeds on human souls only when strictly necessary but is still a cold hearted killer if any shinigami crosses his path.

Powers:

- Sonido

- Garganta

- Hierro

- Pesquisa

- White Cero and Bala

- La Dourada - His ultimate attack, he pulls a string of his hair off his head that almost instantly becomes rigid beyond compare and begins to emit a faint golden glow. He then uses it as an arrow to strike his foes.
    Being as thin as it is it's extremely hard to notice because of the blinding speed at which it is shot and multiple arrows can be used at the same time should he choose to do so.

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Quote Originally Posted by atticus View Post
    man, the way you guys raised the bar there with the tl:dr backstories prolly discouraged other lazier/unimaginative people from joining in (no offense to the lazy/unimaginative or the bar-raisers)
    Tbh, I rather read 2-3 good and throughly thoughtout ideas than 20 examples of "looks like Zaraki and Yama-jii, can create big fires and use gran rey ceros".

I wish to make a few changes on Arrienne though, first of all, I realized after some doodling that her mask is not doable, so I decided to make her mask while in huma shape looking like two colored feathers sticking up from her hair coming from behind hear ear, and I would wish to give her a surname but I couldn't come up with one that didn't sound entirely corny. It turned out I had very little time for sketching while away, but I'll gladly upload a pic later on.

Also, I do wish to inform that arrancars CANNOT have a zanpakuto. The zanpakuto is the distilled version of a shinigami's soul, personified into a sword.

An arrancar however, only seals his or her powers into her sword, but it is NOT sentient on its own. For an arrancar, the sword is just another katana, functioning like a seal, whereas for a shinigami, it is their soul.

As for someone commenting on names... Nope, actually, most hollows don't have names based on a Spanish motif at all. If anything, a small German motif can be traced, such as with Ulquiorra's surname "Schiffer". I just made up Arrienne on spot; it sounds arrogant, complex while not overly being so, and a tad elvish.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Also, I do wish to inform that arrancars CANNOT have a zanpakuto. The zanpakuto is the distilled version of a shinigami's soul, personified into a sword.
    Just to adress this from my story, my particular arrancar can have a Zanpakuto, because the Zanpakuto wasnt crafted from just one soul, but from souls of many, hollow, shinigami. An amalgam of souls mixed and combined to create the "ultimate" or atleast a very different breed of Zanpakuto. The Zanpakuto also assigns itself to any spiritual being that happens to conquer it. Basically giving its powers in its entirety, to the being. The hollow in my case, was shinigamified by the countless amounts of shinigamis experiences and powers transfered to him, essentially becoming apart of his soul. Remember the 9nth espada? But unlike most owners of a Zan, this Zan controls you to a high degree.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I wasn't addressing to you personally though steve; I just noticed that a lot of people wrote "zanpakuto" instead of "seal", which would be the proper phrasing, and I thought I would inform that arrancars generally CANNOT have zanpakuto, since their swords are not sentient or are not a part of their souls While their swords are an inherent part of themselves, which probably created the confusion with terminology to begin with, the lack of sentience puts off a shinigami sword to an arrancar one. Although, I must say, it is interesting now that Stark's "weapon" is basically another arrancar, which twists the whole deal quite a bit.

Anyway, now I'll shut up.