Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

You're a Hollow, You're an Arrancar Thread

So you've become a hollow. And now you're on your journey to become a vasto lordes. But wait! We must know your hollow name,and what your special abilities are.

When you become an arrancar. You're able to wield a zanpakuto. But what is the name of your release? You also have a super special cero that no one else can use. What is the name of that cero?

translate your names here.
    http://www.spanishdict.com/

hmmm i like this thread. My name would be ByaKu-Shi. ( As yachiru says it ). And my character would look like a mix between ByaKuya and Ulquiorra. The special abilities he has are Cero Gigantico. - Gigantic Pink Cero. and the Release would be Dance Flower Petals ( Don't know the translation ). : )

Sig By Damon Max

ThE g0d Of s0uL s0cIetY APmugen's Avatar
    this seems interesting mm my name is well APmugen(jeje), my character looks like an Itachi and Aizen fusion(jeje). The comand for the release would be evade and the name for the realease would be grifo. My cero would be cero del infierno-cero of hell

My name would be yuan al perddurbestenin.
    And my release would be "wake up" and the name of my release is "granoso". My special move is "Cero gigante rojo" or "giant red cero"

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Name: Langmuir
    Special Ability: Controls how much energy particles have ie create and control plasma
    Release: Arde, Ionica (burn, ionic one)
    Cero: Cero Cargado - Charged Cero searing white colored
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Name: Tiempo
    Special Ability: Time Stop
    Release: cortador espacial (Slice through timespaces)
    Cero: cero de vacĂ*o

Name: Arrienne
    Level: Adjuchas
    Release: Mordisco, La luna muerte (Snap, moon of death)
    Special attack: GracĂ*a de luna (moon's grace)

Arrienne is an adjuchas-level arrancar; she looks partially like a crow when released.
    While in humanoid form, the lower part of her jawbone extends into something that could look like a beak, and covers a part of her mouth and chin. She's got a scar on her right eye, extending all the way down to her mouth. She has an uneven bangs that is longer at the left side, and then extends down to her ear at the right side. She usually keeps her hair in a pony tail. Her hair is jet black. Her eyes are big and wide, but she often squints, as to hide her gaze. Her eyes got a small tint of purple in them. Her skin is icingly light. She can walk up straight, and otherwise looks completely humanoid. Her hole is located in her right palm, so she wears a glove to cover it. Her clothing is a tad more "gotish". She wears a black band around her neck, and got a a deep cleavage that extends all the way to her back. She does not wear any bands over her shoulders, and the cleavage is enhanced by a small black band that follows the edge all the way to the back. She wears her katana at her hips, which hangs from another black band around her waist. The katana's sheath is strengthened by black bands as well, and the hilt is more shaped like a crescent moon. Otherwise her dress is completely white. She usually wears a vest on top of her dress with small sleeves, extending just over he shoulders. She also wear white gloves going up to her elbows on both hands. She walks around in high-heels.

When released, her hands extend into talons, and she has two unfolded black wings located at her back. She normally attacks by shooting arrows at her enemies, as well as ripping them up with her talons. She is rather unique in the Bleach word for being a natural flyer, and she can fly as fast as the light, so she doesn't normally need to use sonido. She can also emit a high-pitched scream, which can paralyze her enemies. If any of her attacks create a bleeding wound, she will inject a poison that slowly petrifies that part of the body. When firing a cero, she folds her wings partially around her body, and shoot it from her chest with her talon-hands. Similar to Cirucci, she can also use her wings as protection, but it does not protect her as well. Her feathers are harder and lighter than titanium, and she can shoot more than one at a time. Her special attack is called "GracĂ*a de luna", and she flies high up into the air, starting to spin very fast, creating a volley of feathers that she bombard the enemy with. The feathers are infused with small ceros, and explode upon impact.

Arrienne is slightly akin to Ulquiorra in terms of personality, but far more morbid. She often makes jokes about death, which does not really amuse the other arrancars but herself. She often spends her time writing poems (which she is not very good at), and reading books from the 19th century. She loves the theme of romanticism; and her favorite tragedy is Romeo and Juliet. She often pities herself and her own situation, to the further annnoyance of the other arrancars. She enjoys to kill slowly, and hates when people remark that she's Ulquiorra's little sister (she isn't). She is also quite the drama queen, and while she does not look like it, is a hardcore feminist. She often loudly complaints why there are so few female arrancars under Aizen's command, why the number 1 arrancar is a man. If she didn't fear Aizen's powers so much, she would've more openely expressed her will that Aizen should've been a woman too, and obviously women are better rulers than men.

Arrienne used to be best friends with Cirucci, even though they hated each other everytime a fashion discussion came up. Arrienne thinks that Cirucci completely lacks any form of fashion taste.

I should win a prize for putting this much effort into this... I will be away during this week, but I will try and draw a prototype pic of Arrienne and upload when I get back at Saturday, for those who may be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post

Arrienne is an adjuchas-level arrancar; she looks partially like a crow when released.
    While in humanoid form, the lower part of her jawbone extends into something that could look like a beak, and covers a part of her mouth and chin. She's got a scar on her right eye, extending all the way down to her mouth. She has an uneven bangs that is longer at the left side, and then extends down to her ear at the right side. She usually keeps her hair in a pony tail. Her hair is jet black. Her eyes are big and wide, but she often squints, as to hide her gaze. Her eyes got a small tint of purple in them. Her skin is icingly light. She can walk up straight, and otherwise looks completely humanoid. Her hole is located in her right palm, so she wears a glove to cover it. Her clothing is a tad more "gotish". She wears a black band around her neck, and got a a deep cleavage that extends all the way to her back. She does not wear any bands over her shoulders, and the cleavage is enhanced by a small black band that follows the edge all the way to the back. She wears her katana at her hips, which hangs from another black band around her waist. The katana's sheath is strengthened by black bands as well, and the hilt is more shaped like a crescent moon. Otherwise her dress is completely white. She usually wears a vest on top of her dress with small sleeves, extending just over he shoulders. She also wear white gloves going up to her elbows on both hands. She walks around in high-heels.

When released, her hands extend into talons, and she has two unfolded black wings located at her back. She normally attacks by shooting arrows at her enemies, as well as ripping them up with her talons. She is rather unique in the Bleach word for being a natural flyer, and she can fly as fast as the light, so she doesn't normally need to use sonido. She can also emit a high-pitched scream, which can paralyze her enemies. If any of her attacks create a bleeding wound, she will inject a poison that slowly petrifies that part of the body. When firing a cero, she folds her wings partially around her body, and shoot it from her chest with her talon-hands. Similar to Cirucci, she can also use her wings as protection, but it does not protect her as well. Her feathers are harder and lighter than titanium, and she can shoot more than one at a time. Her special attack is called "GracĂ*a de luna", and she flies high up into the air, starting to spin very fast, creating a volley of feathers that she bombard the enemy with. The feathers are infused with small ceros, and explode upon impact.

Arrienne is slightly akin to Ulquiorra in terms of personality, but far more morbid. She often makes jokes about death, which does not really amuse the other arrancars but herself. She often spends her time writing poems (which she is not very good at), and reading books from the 19th century. She loves the theme of romanticism; and her favorite tragedy is Romeo and Juliet. She often pities herself and her own situation, to the further annnoyance of the other arrancars. She enjoys to kill slowly, and hates when people remark that she's Ulquiorra's little sister (she isn't). She is also quite the drama queen, and while she does not look like it, is a hardcore feminist. She often loudly complaints why there are so few female arrancars under Aizen's command, why the number 1 arrancar is a man. If she didn't fear Aizen's powers so much, she would've more openely expressed her will that Aizen should've been a woman too, and obviously women are better rulers than men.

Arrienne used to be best friends with Cirucci, even though they hated each other everytime a fashion discussion came up. Arrienne thinks that Cirucci completely lacks any form of fashion taste.

I should win a prize for putting this much effort into this... I will be away during this week, but I will try and draw a prototype pic of Arrienne and upload when I get back at Saturday, for those who may be interested.
    Nice! you even added a backstory , that should count as bonus points.

Sig By Damon Max

I like your story. I'll try to come up with one....

ThE g0d Of s0uL s0cIetY APmugen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post

really nice, you actually put alot of effort into it(unlike the rest of us including me)