Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ThE g0d Of s0uL s0cIetY APmugen's Avatar
    wow genkishi will get his ass handed to him by yammaoto, go yammamoto, damm 4 swors and none look like a joke

Can anybody tell me what Jirou is doing in the bottom left of page 8?

Is he throwing Yamamoto the last Short blade?

pretty good chapter =)
    him hugging jirou, squalo getting pissed and his naming sense were funny

wonder how his gonna fight his 4-sword stype though =D

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    So if things pan out like this I assume every Vongola's right hand man was the storm guardian.
    Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Can anybody tell me what Jirou is doing in the bottom left of page 8?

Is he throwing Yamamoto the last Short blade?
    Yep.

I love how Genkishi's face and armour look so tattered after Tsuna's X-Burner, and now it's getting even worse because Yamamoto is taking him apart.

I can only hope that Gokudera improves just as much... Although I have high hopes for Kikyo, he has to be a serious threat or this arc will feel like a let down... Well, not that much of a let down since Yamamoto is now awesome, but a little cheated.

kikyo is cool. I want to know if jirou has more to do than sit there and look cute. the bird changed into a weapon.... is it part of the vongola box? how many weapons can change like that? they threw a wrench into all that i thought i knew...
    Salvation lies beyond the downcast gaze...

Quote Originally Posted by tyman750321 View Post
    kikyo is cool. I want to know if jirou has more to do than sit there and look cute. the bird changed into a weapon.... is it part of the vongola box? how many weapons can change like that? they threw a wrench into all that i thought i knew...
    It's implied that Kojirou (the swallow) is part of the Vongola Box... Since not only did it change form, but had the "I" of the first Vongola on its forehead.

Right now my theory is that the Vongola Box contains both the Kojirou and Jirou, and that Jirou also turns into something, since he also has a jewel on his forehead. But for the time being, Jirou's roll seems to be almost the exact same as Kangaryu's in Ryohei's last fight... They both just look after a couple of objects, inject flames into them and deliver them to their master.
    Last edited by Roshi; 06-26-2009 at 11:36 AM. Reason: grammar

well maybe but he used kojirou before the vongola box. so what made it change?
    Salvation lies beyond the downcast gaze...

That was before he had the Vongola box.

I'm assuming when you open the Vongola box together with your normal box, the Vongola box will 'unite' with the normal box weapon, making it a Vongola box weapon too. It's the only logical explanation.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

wait, was the guy tsuna beat one of the funeral wreaths? Awesome chapter, a little late on reading it though..
    Spoiler!